boyfriend's, bestfriend's and drama

Hey, my name's Molly, i'm 13, I have brown reddish hair, blue eyes, I have two bestfriends, Carissa and Sarah, I have a boyfriend called brandan.

Sarah's POV

Hi, my name is Sarah, I'm also 13, i have brown and blonde hair, blue eyes, Two bestfriends, Angel and Molly, I also have a boyfriend Called Charlie Lenehan.

Carissa's POV

ayy, my name's Carissa, Issy, Issa, Caca, Crez or crezzles for short, I have red hair, green/blue eyes, two bestfriend's called Toni and Molly, I'm currently single and ready to mingle.

Charlie's POV

Heyyy, I'm Charlie, i'm 15, i have blonde hair and blue eyes, my bestfriend is Leondre, i'm dating Sarah:)

Molly's POV

Today's saturday and Me, sarah and Carissa have made plan's to go out at meet Charlie, Brandan and Leondre, I was woken up by the text that Sarah had sent me saying 'Morning Beautiful x' I simply replied with 'Oh hey! Morning to you too, looking forward to seeing our perfect boys today?x' She instantly replied with 'OH MY GOD! YES I AM! wbu?x' pertending to be all cool on the last part of the text, I replied with 'ofc I am!x' i quickly sent a message saying 'anyway bye princess x'. after i finnised texting Sarah i jumped in the shower, blow dryed my hair, i wanted to go for my natural hair look today, i sourted my clothes out for today i am wearing my black skater dress, my pink and white nike air's with white sock's.

Sarah's POV

After i finnished texting Molly I jumped in the bath, sourted my clothes out for today, i'm wearing a white and blue swag top, a white skater skirt and my red converse, i thrown my makeup on, blow dryed my hair and quicky straightened it, it was nearly time to meet charlie and I already had butterflies, i texted everybody to say i was ready, they all said they was too.

Charlie's,Leondre's and Brandan's POV

Me, Leondre and Brandan are so happy to see the girl's, but not so much Leondre since he likes Molly but he can't seem to tell her since Brandan and her are happlily in a relationship. i got ready and i was wearing a basketball tank top, skinny jean's, and my black nike air's. Leondre was wearing a baggy jumper, track suit bottom's what matched his jumper, and his blue nike air's. Brandan was wearing his OV t-shirt, his puma track suit bottom's, his carbrini jacket and his brittish knights (BK'S).

we was off to meet the girls at Mc D's.

Sarah, Molly's and Carissa's POV

We set off to meet carissa at the bottom of our street and then we was off to meet the boy's, Carissa is looking so pretty today she was wearing her legging's, her baggy jumper and her purple van's.

anyway, we was off to meet the boys.

So what do you thik will happen next,

sorry not much on this chapter guys.