During the movie

Sarah's POV 

When he pulled me onto his lap we cuddled, kissed and snuggled, we was giggleing, smileing and everything, it was so cute.

Leondre's POV

I keep on thinking to myself if i should make a move, i really like Carissa now, i hugged her tight, she hugged me and smelt me, she put her hands in my hair, i gazed into her green and blue eyes going in for a kiss and she kissed me back! as we released from the kiss she giggled, and smiled at the ground, i put her hair behind her ear and kissed her on the neck and cheek, i looked at her the kissed her on the lips once more.

Molly's POV

Whoaa, Leondre and Carissa kissed! Me, Brandan, Sarah and Charlie all looked at eachother in shock! we all said 'Awhee' loudly but not knowing that we did! Leondre and Carissa blushed whilest looking at them!

Brandan's POV

Molly looks so cute while cuddleing me! well she always looks cute, i keep looking at her and i think i'm freaking her out, i always wonder how i got her, i wispered in her ear 'I love you', me and Molly are the only one's who's been dating for quite a long time! i'm so thankful to have her, but i have no idea how to tell her that i'm moving to New Zeland...it makes my heart sink every time, she even crys when we have to leave eachother at school, or even if its for a day or something! Oh i love her so

Carissa's POV

OMG ME AND LEONDRE KISSED! I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD LIKE ME LIKE I LIKE HIM! 

Molly's POV

Ok brandan is looking at me and it is totally freaking me out, i lent up and kissed him to see if he would stop looking at me, it worked, but our kiss lasted a minute long, its like we missed the whole film, i felt a spark run through my body soon as our lips touched.

Charlie's POV

OH GOD, Sarah the silly little sassage fell asleep on me, she looks so cute right now ^-^ i kissed her on her forehead and said 'sleep tight princess' into her ear, she slowly smiled and huged you tightly and said 'night', while she was asleep i had no esape from the chair whats so ever, i didn't want to wake my little princess up! have you ever heard of 'every princess needs her beauty sleep'