Part 31

Chappie 31 (Please rate/comment/fan)

I walked into seventh period, my face with a stern look on it and nothing was going to bring me down today, nothing was going to change my decision. I was putting an end to all of this foolishness. It was making me change, and I noticed it. It was all an experience, and I wanted it to end. I wanted it to just be a memory.

"Hey." Luke said as I passed by him, furiously throwing my book-bag into my seat, not looking at him, not really in the mood for is it anyway. 

"Shut up." I muttered, preparing for what was about to happen. I wasn't sure at that moment if I was mad at myself, or at him. partially.

"What?" He asked,coming in front of me. His face was really close to my face, and it was scaring me. What was he doing?

"Nothing." I said louder, now very peeved.

"Okay. Are you alright?" He asked, eyeing my as if I was a new species, or something newly discovered. What was I, an exotic mammal? Well...

"I'm fine." I spat at him, suddenly really irritated.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back of the room, looking at me very puzzled. Why wasn't anyone paying attention? He could be raping me for heck's sake!

"What the hell?" He whispered-yelled at me. I didn't look at him.

"I want to call it off. The deal is done." I whispered. I looked down, not wanting to face him.

"What? Why?" He asked, straightening his back and seeing that it was going to get difficult.

"Because of all the crap that's going on because of it! Grace knows, Luke. She knows you're a jerk, now." I stringed at him, balling up my fists, probably turning my knuckles white. I could feel every single drop of hate being forced on Luke.

"Wow, you don't get it?" He laughed, now knitting his eyebrows together. As if whatever he was talking about was supposed to be obvious.

"Get what? There's nothing to get!" I barked at him, feeling my blood boil. I wanted to rip his head off and feed it to the devil, let all of his demoniac minions have a pound of flesh to feast upon.

Well, maybe that was a little deep. I did really not like him right now.

"It's more than just a deal, Izii. I wanted... I wanted to get close... to. You." He stuttered, looking up at me with disappointment floating in his eyes.

Wait, he liked me? He did all of this stupid stuff, because he liked me? What the heck? He couldn't have just asked me out... I probably would've said-

"Guys, please take your seats." Mr.Murphy said as she shuffled over to her desk. I gave Luke one last warning look before moving over to my desk.

I sat down frustratingly, in my desk and couldn't focus. I had this feeling, deep in my gut, that maybe I could just forget all of this. I gave Jasper a look and he thumbed me up, making me feel just a little better. I smiled and returned to my work. I couldn't focus, I couldn't think. I couldn't keep my head straight. I had finally made almost everything right, but Luke had to go and ruin everything!

Finally the bell rang and I looked at Luke. He shook his head, he looked so... depressed. I looked away and I saw Zach down the hall. 

"Luke, I can't..." I said, looking back at him. I looked over at Zach another time,hoping not to loose him. But he seemed to be looking for something, or someone.

"Go to him already." Luke smiled. He was just letting me go? He wasn't going to fight for me? I looked behind him and Adam and Carson were motioning me to him. I heard Luke mutter, "If you love something you got to let it go." I smiled, feeling loved.

"Thanks." I said sweetly to Luke. I started walking towards Zach as people tried to push past him, I sighed, and tried to maneuver around people, they were going to slow. I had to tell Zach how I felt, from the moment I saw him to now.

"Zach!" I called, hoping to grab his attention. He seemed to hear me, because he looked over and smiled.

He tried to push farther in the crowd, doing his best to speed up a little, but everyone was going the opposite way and he was stuck, and unwillingly going the other way. I mentally slapped myself for not going faster.

I finally made it out the doors, looking everywhere for Zach. It was raining, really hard, and the sky was so dark, and the wind was blowing so hard. I finally gave up, hoping maybe tomorrow I would get my chance and started to walk into the large courtyard. It was big and open, not many people were out there. The whole outdoors was immersed in water, puddles were scattered everywhere.

"Izii!" I heard behind me, his voice so content and made me all of sudden feel fuzzy. There was Zach, soaking wet, his hair sticking to the sides of his head, and his clothes drenched, droplets falling from his clothes.

"Zach! Zach, I love you!" I yelled to him, dropping my book-bag, without-direction onto the ground. It landed into a puddle and I knew all of my papers would be wet, but I didn't care. I was in the moment, and I was loving it.

"Izii..." He said, running towards me.

He picked me up and spun me around, his warmth enveloping me and totally make me forget I was in the pouring rain. I smiled, I couldn't help it, I rested my head in the crook of his neck as he lifted me effortlessly off the ground. Feeling his arms around me was beautiful and the way his body just fitting with mine was just perfect. He lightly set me down and his hands slowly gliding down my torso, leaving hot firey trails from his burning fingertips. This feeling, this ache of want was so desirable, I wanted him, everyday of my life. And I knew in that moment, he thought the same.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that." He said, kissing me fully on the lips. His lips fitted with mine and he held the side of my face. And I felt it, that firework burning inside me, making me feel so brilliant. He pulled back, letting his cool minty breathe mix with mine.

"That was my first kiss." I smiled, feeling myself blush like crazy.

"I know." He winked, running off.

"Hey!" I said, picking up my book-bag and chasing after him. He smiled and picked me up, throwing me on his back and piggy-backing me.

He slowly let me slide off of his back. And everyone cheered, did they really know about this?

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. I bit my bottom lip, and looked up at him.

"I love you too."

THE END!!!!!!!! :D