Horse face.

A/N: Hey guys comment if this chapter is alright or if you want the story rewritten.

This will have a lot of different people's perspective not only eren's so get ready.  Oh and I added some jean x eren yaoi to make it interesting.

Just in case some of you don't like jean x eren, I warned you on this story so you guys could continue reading if you like.

{ Eren }

I hate this, I hate this feelings I have. I hate everything about this. What is wrong with me? I don't know what to think anymore. It was morning and I couldn't do anything just lay down while looking at the ceiling thinking.

It's stressful and wrong to think this way, I wish someone would help me, anyone but him. Or maybe I just want him to be by my side, it's wrong and it's giving me a headache for even thinking about it.

I got my thoughts distracted by someone opening the door, I freaked out and hid under the covers. I tried to look asleep but whoever it was noticed right away, they pulled the covers off but I refused to open my eyes.

They looked down on me and roughly pushed my wrist above my head. Ouch! I yelp but continued having my eyes closed.

"Oi, open your eyes jaeger"

Huh? It's Levi oh god, oh god, oh god. To make matters worse I felt him grab my chin hard facing him.

"It's an order jaeger, open your eyes!" I knew for a fact I would get into deeper trouble if I don't, so I slowly opened them but refused to look at him.

"Look at me jaeger! I'm getting irritated" I got scared and decided to look at him, fearing that he will hurt me.

"Why are you crying?" He gently wiped my tear from my right cheek, I gulped looking away.

"No reason" he obviously didn't believe me but decided to drop it.

"Get dressed you have lots of work to do today"

-

I was paired up with horse face cleaning the stables, what a pain.  He kept slacking off, which was irritated me, to top it off captain levi didn't do anything about this. 

"Eren stop spacing out and work"

"Excuse me horseface, at least I'm not just sitting here doing anything, in fact" I got his wrist and pushed him towards the horse, "here bath your family." I just smirked and laughed at his angered expression but then he changed it to nervousness when he looked behind me.

I slowly turned around and saw captain levi with his stern expression deeper at me.  I grew nervous and was about to ask what's wrong when he pulled my wrist, ouch.  He had a strong grip on me, before leaving I heard jean chuckle and that angered me.

By the end of our little stroll we were at the basement.  Did he want me here already, I barely had a few hours of fresh air.

"Lay down on the bed" I froze why is he looking at me like that and ordering me to lay down.  I obligated and sit down.

"Oi jaeger I said lay down" he looked at me with hunger in his eyes, oh god what is he planning to do to me.  I lay down and he starts getting closer to me.  Oh god please don't touch me please don't touch me.

{ Levi }

He looked quite adorable scared, but it's still odd that he's terrified of me.  I slowly start getting closer to him near his face and suddenly- *knock*

"Hey Levi, is eren alright with me experimenting with him for a while?"

I freeze for a bit but adjust myself since she clearly can't see us.  Why is she asking if it's fine he's our...what? No he's my property he doesn't have a say in anything.

"He's with me okay, he'll be on his way" she said 'alright' then I heard her foot steps leaving the basement.  I look down at jaeger and he looks frightened with a blushed face.  I chuckle at his expression and start heading out.

"You heard her jaeger, go on at once and no fooling around with horse face anymore got it." He nods and slowly starts getting up, heading to hanjis office.  I wonder what kind of experiment hanji has prepared for him.

Oh well, not that I care.

{ Eren }

Wow thank god hanji saved me back there, who knows what would have happen.  I quickly speed walk to hanji office for her experiment but bump into someone or should I say a horse making me fall on the floor.

"Jaeger watch were you're going"

"What are you talking about horse face you were in my way" I stuck my tongue out at him and started thinking of a bright idea.  Now's my chance to punch jean for what he did. 

I swing my fist at him but he grabbed both my wrists pinning me against the wall.  Ouch dammit he's stronger than me but not for long.  I then try kicking him but he holds my leg with his own forbidden me to move.

JEAN X EREN START NOW

He's really close to my face and it's starting to bug me. 

"Hey jean let go" I kept squirming trying to get free but it only made my wrist hurt, and wasn't going to scream for help how pathetic.  He just kept looking at me with anger maybe, although he didn't look angry. 

It's as if he was looking at my features, what? horse face checking my features? yea right.

"Oi je-ah" I cut myself off by him having his knees pressed against my dick palming it.  Fuck what is he doing, I can't control my sounds at all.  He kept palming it with his knee, I kept telling him 'stop' but they would come out with a moan in the end or a whimper.

I then checked if anyone was around when I noticed hanji was there looking at me speechless with a nose bleed.  Huh? Why isn't she helping me.

"Do you like that jaeger? Mm" he then started kissing and nibbling my neck.  I let out a loud moaned when I felt him suck behind my ear, shit he got my sweet spot.  I pretty much looked fucked right now, with my flushed and sweaty face. 

I really hope no one besides hanji heard me, it would be an embarrassed meant if people saw humanity last hope in this position.

JEAN X EREN ENDS NOW

{ Hanji }

Oh my god.  EREN LOOKS AMAZING I WONDER WHAT ELSE A TITAN SHIFTER CAN DO. Oh god I'm bleeding again oh well

I decided it was time enough fun time for both them.  Besides I could tell eren to try other comrades to see his reaction with other people. OH MY GOD MAYBE EVEN WITH ANNIE AYE IM SO EXCITED.

"Hey you two enough of that already, eren come with me" Eren nodded but he still looked mad that I didn't do anything at the start.  Although I did see that jean whispered something to eren that made him get even more red than he already was.

Oh well I'll ask him later.

-

A/N: yea so hey guys.

What do you guys think about this, is it alright?is it fine? I'm not really proud of this chapter but hopefully some of you guys love it.

Don't forget to vote or comment for any requests I'll gladly do them (: