Heat

A/N: I didn't mean for this story to turn out this way, oops.

Also, theirs a little of eremika, if you don't like you could skip that part, I'll tell you guys ahead of time.

{ Levi }

"Eren! Eren!" Oh god oh god what I do? No it's not my fault it's all hanji fault. I quickly lay him on his bed and check his palse. Good, he's still breathing.

I left to get a wash cloth to put on his burning forehead. Is this what the so called water doing to him? What the hell? I then smelt something strong and amazing.

I looked back to eren and notice he's the one that smells delicious. What the hell?

He stared stirring in his sleep and mumbled a few words.

"L-Levi.....I-I..love...y-you"

I ignored what he said and slowly lean in to him. I looked down at his shaft and he was rock hard, is he having a wet dream?

"Oi brat! You don't have time for that right now! Wake up you have work to do!" He suddenly jolted up and faced me.

"S-sorry c-captain I'm right on it!"

"Stop yelling, are you feeling alright." He nodded but I pressed my palm on his forehead and he was steaming burning.

"No you're not fine brat, you have an intense fever" he looked at me confused.

"But c-captain I feel fine, yea I do feel quite hot but I can move and do some work". He said assuringly.

Oh well, if he says he's fine I can't stop him from doing work. Besides he just can't do nothing and just lay in bed, not tolerated.

"Alright get ready to-

I stopped mid sentence and got closer to eren sniffling him. Why does this brat smell so good?

"Oi did you put anything on yourself?"

"Uh..no sir?" He looked quite confused at my sudden out burst but decided to ignore his sweet smell.

"Get ready then, I'll meet you upstairs" he nodded saluting me, tch annoying brat.

{ Eren }

'That's odd? Why did he ask me if I put anything on, do I really smell that good?'

Dammit I said that out loud again. I covered my mouth and looked to my right and saw captain levi.

"It hasn't gone out your system has it, tch , oh and you might want to fix that problem before going to work" he left waving.

What did he- oh god I'm rock hard what the hell?

'No, no I can't touch myself and certainly think about Levi while doing so'

I bit my lip trying not to let my thoughts out. I started pulling my pants down and boxers. Letting my dick spring up, dammit this hard really.

I kept muttering some words on my mouth, then I started pumping my shaft with my hand.

I started going in a fast pace thinking about a certain short captain doing this to me again, 'suck me harder Levi, more Levi please'

Godamit I cover my mouth with my other hand to stop saying those blunt things. I started reaching my climax, screaming Levi's name by accident.

I started catching my breath and changing in to my uniform, right after cleaning myself. As I'm passing by the stairs some of my comrades are looking at me. Some of them wouldn't even let me pass, I had my hand roughly on my mouth to not let my thoughts out.