"What's wrong with me?"

A/N: smut warning ⚠️

Theirs a bit of eren and erwin, also eren and armin. 

I don't know where I'm heading on with this sorry honestly.

{ Eren }

I was currently walking back to the office noticing corporal Levi came back. Crap, I hope he doesn't get mad at me for leaving.

"Umm....l-levi" he turned around and had an angry expression. Oh god he is mad.

"C-captain-

"Shut it eren! Didn't I tell you to wait for me here!" He obviously looked pissed and suddenly grabbed my arm pushing me to his bed.

Oh god sudden flash backs got to my head, when he started getting closer to me. He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them above my head.

I couldn't control myself anymore and screamed, he got shocked and quickly let go. I kept muttering ' stop ' over and over again.

He tried to calm me down but whenever he got closer to me I got scared and screamed again. The door bursted open and it was commander Erwin. He looked towards me and to captain levi.

Noticing my tears down my face and how I was cornered in the bed.

"C-commander *hiccup* Erwin!" I yell and go towards him and hug him tightly. I didn't want to be here an defiantly not close to captain levi.

'What if he was going to rape me again? what if he hits me again or become possessive again! I can't I can't! No! No! Nooooo!'

I didn't realize I said it out loud again and I didn't care I just wanted to be away from captain levi. They heard me clearly and Levi had a shocked expression while commander Erwin had an unpleased look.

He carried me bridal style while I yelped and got out of Levi office but not after Erwin spoke up.

"You know what this means Levi, correct?" I got confused as to what the commander was referring to and he left Levi's office.

He brought me to his own office and laid me down on his chair wrapping his coat around me.

"Are you alright eren?"

"Y-yea, a little" I mutter and I felt the side of my cheeks being cleaned by Erwin wiping my tears. He was preparing some tea when I suddenly felt hot again, oh god.

'Didn't I just took a shower for this, so I wouldn't feel hot anymore?'

"You're feeling hot again eren?" I jumped by his voice, dammit I said it again out loud.

"U-um it's n-nothing......c-commander.....e-er-er" I couldn't finish saying his name without panting for air. He looked at me over and I felt my face heating up again.

"Eren, look at me!Eren!" I couldn't focus on erwin anymore, I felt really horny and wanted relief desperately. It wasn't helping the fact that commander Erwin was here.

I started taking off the jacket he gave me and my own shirt revealing my toned chest. He looked at me and continued to try stop me.

"Eren, are you alright" he continued saying the same thing over and over.  He put his hand to my forehead and felt the burn.  I guided his hand into my chest making me moan.

'Oh god no, I'm losing control again'

"Hey it's fine I got you" erwin started fetching for a wet rag and placed it on my forehead.  I groaned and grabbed his hands putting them on my shaft moaning loudly.

He instantly pulled them away and placed me back down.

"Eren, control it a little longer.  I'm going to go find hanji and help you out with this okay" I whined when he left and started pulling my pants and boxers down.

I whimpered by the sudden air on my shaft, 'oh god I can't stop I'm too hot!'

I put my hand on my mouth forbidden me to say my thoughts any longer when I heard a sudden knock at the door. 

"Come in!" I half yelled and didn't even bother to cover myself.

"C-commander erwin, captain levi sent these for you too- Eren!"  I turned and noticed Armin, oh god yes he could help me out with this.

'What am I saying? I can't tell him to pleasure me he's my friend I just can't!"

"U-um eren what's wrong?" He muttered trying not to look at me down there.  I couldn't reply with words instead I moaned while gripping my shaft.

"Ahhh....a-Armin....p-please" he looked shocked as to what I was doing in front of him.  He was about to leave when I stood up and pushed him on the chair.

He got crimson red and looked away.

"A-Armin...p-please....t-touch me..." He seemed taken back to what I told him but I couldn't wait for him to reply and started grinding myself into Armin.

He tried pushing me off of him but I put my arms around his neck kissing him roughly.  He continued to struggle but then I got his arms and put them around my waist and bum, making him grip it firmly.

"ErMphmp.." He tried to speak with my tongue on his mouth.  I continued grinding on him, and kissing him but then got startled when I was roughly pushed away from Armin.

"H-hey what?"  I looked behind me to see a very pissed Levi.  I was on the floor and he suddenly grabbed me and took me with him.

Right after I heard him apologize to Armin who had clearly a hard on and was deeply red from embarrassment.  I sent him a wink and licked my lips before leaving him.

By the time we got to the basement I had cum all over my chest with a blanket over me while captain levi had hickeys on his neck by me. 

He had a hard on and I couldn't wait to suck him off.  He noticed and pushed me roughly on the bed, which made me moan.  My head started hurting and I just wanted to sleep but my body wasn't having it.

"Quit squirming" I jumped by the sudden voice of Levi and stayed still.  He started getting closer to me and he stopped suddenly remembering what happened earlier.

"Don't you dare scream! You here me! Besides no one will hear you!"  But I didn't say anything not try to move, probably because I was too horny that I was desperate even if it was with captain levi.

"Mm..Levi...p-please.." he ignored my whining and flipped me over my ass on full view.  I whimpered but did not expect Levi to suddenly penetrate me without prepping me first.

I screamed and started moaning with my face on the pillow.  It felt so good, I felt relief and started feeling better.  Although suddenly he stopped and I whined loudly.

"Eren listen, erwin is planning to execute me for your nonsense of nightmares. As soon as possible tell him that I never laid a hand on you or else...." he started roughly thrusting at me a few times and continued.

"....I'll make your nightmares come true" he didn't move after that and instead left me alone in the basement for me to think things through.

I was still rock hard and started jerking myself off thinking of captain levi. 'What is wrong with me? didn't I say...ahh... I didn't want t-to be close to him and now I'm...ahhh...jerking m-myself to h-h-him..aH!'

I probably just need to rest for a while.

-

A/N: alright hope you guys like it.

I'm starting to edit my stories so their will be not much of mistakes.