Hurt, Loss and...Fangs? Part 4

It was back..

The same creature that had been haunting Georgies dreams ever since he had completed his first hunt was back, and angry. Not at him necessarily, no. It was eager for someone else, someone ancient. Someone dangerous..

Georgie ran as fast as he could as he skidded through several long, dark corridors and jumped over loose floorboards and broken glass. He panted heavily and wiped away his sweat; the stench of his clothes becoming stronger, desperate to get away from this unknown monster and cried out for Pennywise to come and save him.

"Penny! Where are you!?" Georgie cried as he kept running through the misty hallways of Neibolt house. "Penny please!! Help!"

Georgies eyes welled up with tears as he tried to stay calm and dry them. But as he was doing so, he unknowingly tripped over a massive figure lying on the ground and face planted into the floor. Georgie whimpered in pain and looked over at the stupid thing in his way and gasped in horror when he saw himself, dead on the floor.

"AHH!! What the hell!?" Georgie screamed.

Georgie fell backwards away from the rotten corpse of himself and gagged when he noticed that his right arm had been chewed off by some large creature.. A shark perhaps?

"What is this?" Georgie whispered.

Suddenly a loud growl erupted from the floorboards beneath Georgie and the whole world shook erratically as a humongous, dark, terrifying looking beast emerged from the fog and floated up high above Georgie's head. Georgie stared, wide eyed and frozen at the thing in front of him and began to cry.

"GëŒgiÈ DēñBRöùGh."

"Go away!" Georgie shouted.

"GëŒgiÈ!"

"NO!"

"Georgie!"

Suddenly Georgie jumped up and screamed loudly as he was held down by a bunch of hands and layed down onto a soft bed whilst people were shushing him and stroking his head, trying to calm him as effectively as possible.

"Shh shhh.. Don't worry Georgie, your safe now. Shhh.." Beverly cooed as she rubbed his forehead.

"P-Penny..?" Georgie whimpered. "Penny!"

"No, no.." Beverly whispered. "Just us don't worry. it's just us.."

"Penny!" Georgie whined as he struggled to lifts his arms with Richie holding them down.

"I-is this r-r-really necessary?" Billy asked as he glanced down at his little brother sadly.

"Yeah dude, he was acting bonkers at that house. And do you not see his claws!?" Richie screeched. "I don't know how that happened but I'm not risking getting scratched."

"Richie has a point." Ben agreed. "Georgie has changed a lot from when we last saw him."

"B-but that wah-wasn't long a-ago." Bill commented.

"Exactly." Richie said.

Billy shuffled awkwardly as he stared down at his little brother wriggling and crying out for help, Richie held his arms tighter and beckoned Mike to come over and help him as Georgie flung his arms out violently.

"Let me go!" Georgie screamed. "LET ME GO!!"

Billy hiccuped and threw his hands over his mouth tightly as tears brimmed in the corner of his eyes. He couldn't understand why Georgie was acting out so strangely and how his hands had become so gross and mutilated.. He figured it had something to do with that damned clown, but why was Georgie still resisting to see reason? It didn't make sense.