Hurt, Loss and...Fangs? Part 3

Pennywise quickly crawled up the stairs into the kitchen as he saw the intruders go up the second floor into the other rooms and grinned widely, swiftly zooming past the tables and chairs and into his secret compartment where he crawled up onto the insides of the damp, dusty walls. The walls were tight and confined and the odor was foul as it mixed in with his deep breathing. He knew he could have just teleported upstairs but he was actually quite exhausted and this was the next best option.

"Penny? Where are you?"

Pennywise frowned softly as he heard Georgie's voice vibrate through the walls and gently placed his hands on the hardwood, suddenly feeling guilty about leaving Georgie in the dark.

"Stay put Georgie, I'll be back." Pennywise whispered.

Suddenly a loud door slam shook the entire wall and Pennywise growled hatefully as his claws latched onto the inside of the concrete walls. He could faintly hear the other children bicker and shout at each other and it made Pennywise smiled deviously when he inhaled their fear.

"That's right children.. Feel FEAR.." Pennywise whispered darkly.

Suddenly one of the boys screamed and swore heavily as he backed away from a room filled with clown dolls and Pennywise couldn't help but laugh.

"This could be a good time to show up." Pennywise chuckled.

Promptly Pennywise slithered down a small hole that was dug underneath the floorboards and opened a latch that lead him inside the clown room, jumping suddenly out of a large coffin and landing on it in a squatting position. The boy, Richie shrieked and staggered away from the box quickly as the clown slowly lifted it's head and smiled; the smile filled with vile intentions.

"Beep beep Richie." Pennywise taunted.

______________________________________________________

Ben and Beverly were in the next room investigating quietly as they searched through small cubby holes and wardrobes for any sign of Georgie and sighed with disappointment when they couldn't find anything. Ben glanced over at Beverly nervously as his hands began to sweat and tried to work up the courage to confess his feelings towards her as he stared at her back.

Ben inhaled and exhaled slowly when he slowly paced over to Beverly's side and smiled discreetly, his face slightly turning red as Beverly faced him with an awkward smile.

"You ok there Ben?" Beverly asked politely. "You look flustered."

"Oh yeah! I-I'm fine.." Ben stammered. "I was actually going to a-ask you something but.. Nevermind."

Beverly frowned confusedly and turned to face Ben, who was staring at the floor embarrassed and looked away shyly.

"What is it?" Beverly asked. "C'mon you have to tell me now, I'm curious!"

Ben gulped as his sweaty forehead dripped in fear and trembled when he slowly twisted his head back to Beverly.

"W-well, I was just wondering.." Ben began. "Would you consider m-maybe going on a-"

"AHHHH!!"

Suddenly Richie burst inside the room and sprinted inside, swiftly closing the doors shut as he breathed heavily through his nostrils.

"Richie?" Beverly and Ben said at the same time. "What's wrong?"

Richie shook his head quickly and began to barricade the door with heavy furniture, pushing and shoving a huge cabinet over the door as he sweated.

"Richie what are you doing?" Beverly said slightly panicked, running over to him and grabbing his left shoulder.

"The cl-cluh-clown!" Richie stammered nervously. "He knew my name and he tried to kill me!"