Chp. 10

Shay's POV
-CUT! Marlene shouts as we finish our last scenes of 7x16. SHAY WHAT'S WRONG? she asks me.
-NOTHING I quip.
-DOESN'T SEEM LIKE NOTHING she says back. YOU SURE YOU'RE OKAY?
-YEAH MAR IM FINE, THANKS I nod.
-OKAY GET IN PLACE! Marlene tells us.
We all just finished shooting the scene where the girls confront Lucas at his loft because they think that he might be A.D.
Now that Alison and Emily are back home (The DiLaurentis House) upstairs in their babies nursery that they think A.D destroyed which was really destroyed by Aria, they both clean up a little.
This scene is really important to Emison and it's one of the closing scenes but I'm not sure how to feel about it since Sasha and I have to kiss a couple of times.
After she called saying that she was outside my house that night I flew back to LA because my grandmother was in the hospital but I stayed because I also knew that I had to film.
Everything in me wants to hug her and talk to her but there's also that little voice in my head screaming don't do it.
All I know is that I'm super nervous to talk to her right now let alone kiss her.
My stomach is literally doing somersaults.
-ACTION! Marlene yells causing us to quickly get into character.
-YOU WERE A CRAZY PERSON TONIGHT I laugh.
-ME? Sasha questions portraying her Alison voice.
-I WAS AFRAID YOU WERE GONNA TEAR LUCAS' HEAD OFF I chuckle.
-I THOUGHT HE WAS A.D she giggles in response. BESIDES YOU WERE THE ONE THAT USED A POTTERY BAR AND CANDLE STICK AS A DEADLY WEAPON she adds making me laugh once again as we fix up the nursery after Aria's destroying it.
Getting quiet for a quick second I chuckle and shake my head before speaking up again.
-I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT I HAD TO PROTECT YOU I start. YOU'RE BASICALLY THE STRONGEST WOMAN I KNOW I add on.
With silence filling the air for the second time I grab the baby's bear getting ready to put it in the crib.
-YOU'VE ALWAYS PROTECTED ME, EM Sasha says as I stare down at the teddy bear in my hands. EVER SINCE I MET YOU I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU she states making me pretend to think back to the times Alison and Emily shared.
-SO WHY DID YOU ALWAYS PUSH ME AWAY? my character asks causing Sasha to turn around to look at me after standing with her back facing me for a few seconds.
-I DON'T KNOW she confesses. BUT IM READY TO STOP the blonde says walking over to me. I WANNA DO THIS Sasha says to me who plays the character of Emily. TOGETHER.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOGETHER? I ask nervously staring into her big blue eyes.
Sharply sucking in air she smiles a little.
-I WANNA BE A FAMILY she replies.
-ALISON..I NEED TO BE CLEAR ABOUT...
-OVER THE YEARS she starts cutting me off. I'VE BEEN IN SO MANY FAILED RELATIONSHIPS Sasha says gazing into my eyes making me feel as though she's staring through my soul.
Like she may actually mean it.
-AND I ALWAYS MADE EXCUSES WHY she starts back up. BUT I KNOW THE REASON she softly says as I look at her with a confused face.
Still staring at me wondering if she should finish or not Sasha continues.
-PAIGE TRIED TO GET ME TO SAY IT BUT I DIDN'T WANNA SAY IT TO HER Sash mumbles.
-WHAT DID PAIGE...
-I LOVE YOU she cuts me off again doing as she's supposed to in the script.
Me playing Emily I quietly stand there taking it all in.
-YOU TOLD ME NOT TO DO THIS UNTIL I WAS READY she declares removing the bear from my hand while I stand there flabbergasted that Alison would even say I love you first.
-DO WHAT? I lowly ask.
Staring at her beautiful face as she pushes a strand of hair behind my ear which wasn't planned by the way, I can literally feel my heart jumping out of my chest.
Oh fuck here it comes.
-THIS she lastly says before coming closer closing the gap between us connecting our lips.
Placing my hand on the side of her face Sasha deepens the kiss a little more than we were planned to do.
Supposing to stop the kiss I pull away leaning my forehead against hers.
At the same time thinking of my job I begin to think about us causing me to initiate another kiss only deeper this time.
-OKAY GREAT LADIES CUT! Marlene says as we continue to kiss. CUT! She yells again but we don't stop. SASHA, SHAY CUT! she lastly yells making us break apart still staring into each other's eyes.
-SORRY Sasha speaks up putting her head down before walking away.
-WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT? Troian asks standing in front of me along with Lucy and Ashley.
-THAT WAS ACTING I lie to them.
-WELL KEEP ACTING LIKE THAT BUTTAH Marlene quips walking up to us. THAT WAS AMAZING IT SEEMED AS THOUGH EVERYTHING WAS SO REAL, THERE WAS TOUCHING AND CHEMISTRY she enthusiastically says as I look over at Sasha grabbing herself a green tea.
-YEAH I make eye contact with the blonde walking into her room.
-JUST AMAZING she gushes. YOU GIRLS ARE ON FIRE TONIGHT! Mar shouts referring to all of us as she goes to set taking Lucy with her for the last scene.
-ACTING MY ASS Ashley mutters walking away with Troian.

Sasha's POV
Sitting on the sofa in my dressing room I look at my phone staring at an old picture of me and Shay.

                  Sasha's POV Sitting on the sofa in my dressing room I look at my phone staring at an old picture of me and Shay

That kiss was unbelievable.
It felt like so much more than just a kiss shared between Alison and Emily.
It felt like a kiss between me and Shay.
Well that's what I felt.
Realizing that I probably won't stop thinking about her I decide to go talk to her.
Still staring at the photo I smile while standing up walking over to the door.
Opening the door I come to an abrupt stop once I see Shay standing with her hand up getting ready to knock.
-HEY Shay smiles as I bite down on my lip at how hot she looks right now with her hair all tossed to one side.
-HEY I respond. I WAS ACTUALLY COMING TO TALK TO YOU I admit.
-REALLY? She questions. ABOUT WHAT?
-ABOUT US I answer making her chuckle. WHAT'S FUNNY? I ask.
-I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT US TOO Shay informs me as my heart beats faster than a car speaker playing an upbeat song.
-IM GLAD WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE I blush after seeing her eye me up and down. YOU GO FIRST I add.
-YOU SURE? my friend questions causing me to nod my head. OKAY she starts. I KNOW THAT WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF US IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS AND I KNOW THAT YOU'RE MARRIED NOW AND WE BOTH YELLED AND SAID SOME THINGS WE PROBABLY DIDN'T MEAN BUT I REALLY WANT US TO STILL BE FRIENDS Shay adds making the smile on my face drop to a frown.
-FRIENDS? I ask with an audible gulp.
-YEAH she answers. LIKE I SAID, WE WERE FRIENDS BEFORE ANY OF THIS HAPPENED AND IM REALLY SORRY FOR YELLING AT YOU she apologizes. THINGS DON'T HAVE TO BE WEIRD BETWEEN US SASHA YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND Shay smiles. SO CAN WE BE FRIENDS PLEASE? she asks.
Feeling a pang in my chest after hearing her unexpected proposal I put on a fake smile bringing her in for a hug.
-YEAH I smile to hide my tears. FRIENDS I add hugging her back.
-COOL my ex quips giving me that cheeky grin. WHAT PICTURE IS THAT? she questions as I quickly scroll to another picture to show her.
-NOTHING I lie. JUST THIS ONE OF YOU PICKING YOUR NOSE I show her.

 JUST THIS ONE OF YOU PICKING YOUR NOSE I show her

-IM GONNA GET YOU BACK FOR THAT Shay informs me. BUT IM TOO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW she laughs. LETS GO TO CRAFTY she adds dragging me by my hand out of the room. I GOT MY SQUASHA BEAR BACK she laughs hugging me as we walk.
-YUP I sadly laugh following after her.

Enjoy 😊
You guys my best friends girlfriend called all of her friends (including me) and told us that she was going to propose to her.
She asked us to make a video of our best friend so I did, but I honestly thought she was bluffing about proposing 😂 I logged onto Instagram and I saw all of the videos that we made along with a video of her proposing to my best friend.
I'm crying so hard because I'm so happy for them lol
LGBTQ+ love ❤️ 🏳️‍🌈