Chp. 17

*Listen to the song once you get to Sasha's part*
                    Shay's POV

"Shay you have to wake up, babe" I hear Sasha tell me as I lie asleep in her bed.

I started sleeping at her place after everything that happened last week.

Originally I was staying at Matte's place for a few days until all of the renovations being made at my house was done but once everything blew up in my face he kicked me out.

~Flashback~

"Are you guys dating?" One of the paparazzi questions.

"SASHA WHAT ABOUT YOUR FIANCÉ?!" Another one of them ask.

"SHAY, SASHA ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?!" someone else calls out as we just stand there in shock not knowing how to answer.

Grabbing my hand Sasha begins to swiftly pull me through the crowd.

Making it to the end of the crowd my body suddenly stops as I stare at the person in front of me.

Seeing Matte with a bouquet of red roses in his hand I immediately feel a knot in my stomach.

"Matte...

"Save it" Matte quips dropping the bouquet in the trash while walking away.

Looking at Sasha she gives me a look telling me to go after him.

"Matte, can you at least let me explain?" I ask chasing him down the long carpeted hallway. "Let me explain...

"Explain what?" My now ex boyfriend questions turning around to face me. "Let you explain that you and your coworker have been fucking behind my back the whole two years we've been together or let you explain that you're selfish and that you're incapable of loving anyone but yourself?" He furiously question me while standing in the middle of the hall with paparazzi behind us snapping dozens of pictures.

"That's not true" I argue. "I do love you but...

"It doesn't matter now" he cuts me off once more. "You can come over to get your Things tomorrow" Matte lastly says before walking away.

~End Of Flashback~

"Okay, I've tried to wake you four times already and you're still laying here" my girlfriend bothers me. "Seriously get up" Sasha adds snatching the sheets off of me revealing my naked body.

"Sashaaa" I whine at the blonde feeling the chilly air hit my skin.

"Maybe you should sleep with clothes on" she quips.

"You never complained before" I debate.

"And I'm not complaining now" Sasha smiles climbing back into bed, hovering herself above me before gently caressing each side of my face with her thumbs and kissing me. "We're finally together without someone else being in the way" she says. "This is supposed to be about us, not everyone else."

Thinking of everything she just said I allow a smile to come to my face.

"You're right" I smirk.

"I know" the hot blonde lying on me quips kissing me again. "We should go out" she suggests.

"Like a date?" I ask.