Chp. 13

Shay's POV
"Sasha!" I call out walking out of the trailer after her. "Sash" I say again making her turn around.
"Congratulations Shay" Sasha says with no emotion whatsoever. "That's why you've been so tired lately" she mumbles.
"This wasn't planned" I let her know.
"It's fine" she lies. "I'm actually really excited for you two, a baby's a wonderful way of....
"Stop" I cut her off knowing she's lying. "Just stop Sasha" I finish. "You're not happy for me, I'm not even sure if I'm happy for me right now but I do know that I want a baby" I lastly add making her scoff and walk away into her dressing room with me following behind.
Sasha may be super nice but she's also super sassy.
"Shay I just told you that I'm fine with it" Sasha mutters sitting on the sofa in the room with glossy water like eyes.
Standing in front of her with my arms crossed I stare at her as everything unfolds.
"Sash what's going on?" I ask since I've never seen her this way.
She's crying and sobbing all while sniffling and wiping her eyes.
"I ended things with Hudson" she cries out.
"What?" I question.
"I ENDED THINGS WITH HUDSON TO BE WITH YOU SHAY!" Sasha raises her voice, but not loud enough for everyone to hear. "I don't get it" she weeps. "You just said that you loved me two weeks ago, you've been wanting this and now you're pregnant?"
"I do love you..so so much Sash but like I just told you this wasn't planned, I'm gonna be thirty one in a couple of months" I state. "You have all the time in the world to have a baby, I don't" I finish now crying as well.
Standing in front of her long door mirror Sasha takes my hands before pulling me in for a long hug.
"Congratulations" Sasha lowly speaks. "You and Matte will be great parents" she tells me pulling away and walking out of the room and back over to The makeup trailer.
During the trip to Montana my body felt a little off so once I got back to LA I immediately went to see my doctor.
She told me that I was pregnant and I honestly have to say that I was shocked myself.
After Sammy giving me that "mother daughter" talk in the car and driving me back to the house I called Matte and told him to come over.
We discussed some things and I eventually ended up telling him about the pregnancy.
He was stoked and I told him not to say anything to anyone yet but I guess that plan failed.
Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I take it out seeing that Matte posted a picture of me on Instagram with the pregnant girl emoji.

"God damn it Matte" I lowly curse before putting my phone back into my pocket and walking back to the trailer.
...
3 HOURS LATER
                    Sasha's POV
Sitting on my set chair I scroll through all of my pictures deleting the Ones of Shay and me.

3 HOURS LATER                     Sasha's POV Sitting on my set chair I scroll through all of my pictures deleting the Ones of Shay and me