Chp. 21

In the car on the way to Sasha's parents house in Altadena Sasha smirks at Shay seeing how nervous she is.

It's been a week since she had asked Sasha to move in with her and things have been going great.

Sasha's never seen Shay so happy before then when she told her yes.

That same happiness from last week stayed with Shay everyday and all day up until yesterday morning when Sasha's parents called stating that they wanted to have dinner with Shay's family.

"Sasha you already have a whole cart of things, you don't need anymore" Shay tells her girlfriend as they get on the escalator in target.

"I don't even have that much" Sasha responds while holding two bags full of things and Shay holds the other three.

"You're unbelievable" Shay laughs pulling out her phone to take a picture of the excited blonde.

"Stop taking pictures of me" Sasha whines making Shay mimic her. "Shay."

"Sasha" Shay says right back in a playful tone.

"I hate you" Sasha jokingly says rolling her eyes and looking away to hide her blushed cheeks.

"Yeah because everyone dates and moves in with someone they hate" Shay sarcastically says making Sasha stick out her foot to try and trip her. "Did you just try to make me fall?" The tanned Brunette questions now that they're off of the escalator.

"Nope, I didn't do anything" Sasha quips trying to quickly walk away being stopped by her girlfriend. "Move I'm trying to shop" she adds now that Shay has her up against the wall.

"I want a kiss first" Shay states poking out her lips for a kiss.

"No" Sasha turns her down while plucking her puckered lips.

"Ouch you asshole" she pouts. "Now I'm really not moving until you give me a kiss" Shay smirks locking the blonde in with her arms.

Still up against the wall Sasha rolls her eyes at the girl.

"Okay fine but you know this is assault, right?" She jokes.

"sue me" Shay mutters leaning in closer.

"Maybe I will" the blonde lowly says right before locking her lips with Shay's.

Of the many features that Sasha loved about Shay she really loved her lips.

Kissing her always made Sasha feel like she was safe from all harm, which is another thing she loved.