3

"Hey guys I have to tell you something...." I said. All eyes we're on me now. "Okay so I think I'm ummm falling for Hayley" I said scratching the back if my neck. "Like ummm like like?" Nash asked. "Yeah.." I drifted off not know what they would think of this. "Oh, would you be happy if like ummm y'all dated?" hope asked with wonder. "Yeah a lot actually" I told them with honesty. "Well make a move" spencer practically yelled. "You guys ain't mad or anything?" I asked in disbelief. "No of course not we're all just happy you finally happy. I bet we all are a little shocked but we do support you. Also we kinda could tell." Hope said and they all nodded. "How?" I asked not knowing. "Well the way you looked at her. And the little smile you got when you talked about her and that was nonstop" Hayes said with a giggle. And all I could do was smile. I pulled out my phone and asked her out. "I asked her out" I said as calm as I could. It felt like my heart was gonna pop out of My chest. My phone went off. Everyone was looking at me. I checked it with a huge smile on my face. She said yes. "She said yes" I said in shock. They all clapped. "We're all so happy for you Alyssa" they kept repeating and giving me hugs. "Hey guys did you see how many likes and revines we got?" Nash asked. We all said no. Well it turns out they got over 5,000. The vine was really funny. We all went out to eat and Hayley came along. It was really nice just peaceful and hope and spencer are now moving in with Nash and Hayes.

We finished eating and dropped Hayley back off. She didn't talk a whole lot, but more than last time. "Hey do you guys wanna stay tonight? my parents are out of town and my sisters camping with her friends." Hope said after Hayley left. We all nodded our heads. We got to her house and I walked home to get clothes. All the others had clothes because they always stay. And I mean ALWAYS. I grabbed a t-shirt and some sweat pants.

I head back over to see them all making some new vines. They're all hilarious people so this is perfect for them. I make a couple with them but not a lot. We all change since it's getting late. After we do that we just sit and talk. It was really funny though, hope and spencer broke into song again. I love how spencer and hope can look how ever in front of Hayes and Nash. Hell hopes wearing a huge t-shirt and pajama shorts with her hair in a sloppy bun. Hayes still looked at her like a million dollars. Spencer looked to same but she had pants on and her hair down. Also a smaller t-shirt haha, but I just hope me and Hayley are like that. "Hey can Hayley come over tomorrow?" I asked waiting for approval. "Sure whatever" hope said. She really doesn't care who comes over anymore. We all got tired and went to bed.

Hey sorry I haven't bin having any ideas for my book lately. But hope u like it. Byeeee