2

I wake up and jump in the shower since it's 8 and I leave in two hours. I don't take a long shower it's only around like 10 minutes. I get out and put on my hunger games shirt. Man I love that movie. I just wear some dark skinny jeans. I let my hair air dry and just out in some black eye liner with mascara. It makes my blue eyes stand out. Once my hair is dry I attempt to straiten it. It's really short super blond and super curly. I end up just putting it up. I walk over to hopes and her and spencer look beautiful.

Spencer had her one direction shirt on with some skinny jeans. She didn't do anything with her hair since she had her perm. She had dark make up on. Hope had her batman shirt on. She loves batman. She had in dark ripped skinny jeans with her batman converse. She had her dirty blond hair straight. Hayes and Nash looked like they always do and I have to say they looked sexy. "Well I wanted to take my jeep but noooo I was a nice person and let Hayley come" hope said getting in her moms minivan. "Thanks you hope, I love you" I told her. "Yeah sure you do, but you and her have to sit in the very back" she told me. "Alex what's her address?" Hayes asked. I told him it and he put it in the gps. We picked her up. She just brushed her short brown hair and had baggy clothes on. "Hey" I told her as she got in. She just waved.

We didn't really talk at all. All the others did though. Hope turned on the radio. "She looked so perfect" by five seconds of summer came on. Hope and spencer sang so fricken loud. You would think it would be embarrassing to them since their boyfriend were there but nope. They laughed at them. They all sang till we got there. The boys went to there own stores. Us girls went to hot topic. Hope got all this batman,disney, and Shane Dawson shit. Spencer got a stitch shirt. Hayley and I got pierce the veil stuff.

We paid for it and I tell you that shit is expensive. I wanted food so I got subway because you know I eat fresh. They got the same.

We soon found Nash and Hayes. They have already ate. We all we're tired and hope asked if we wanted to go home or to the beach and look at the stars. We all voted for stars. We got there and Nash and spencer and hope and Hayes went into full make out session. Ew. Hayley and I walked away from them. We didn't want to see them.

"So your cousins seem nice" she said. I was to lazy to correct that hope wasn't my cousin. "Yeah their cool, sometimes. Other times they disagree on stuff, but they end up being right." I said thinking about when they told me to just brake up with Norman and he was bad news. I thought he was so nice and sweet guess I was wrong. I think Hayley saw me thing because she snapped her fingers in fronted my face. "Sorry.." I said drifting off from all the bad memories. Oh shit now I'm singing thanks for the memories by fall out boy. Hope and I have a obsession with them. They're the best. I just noticed that Hayley....never....talks.

I see hope and spencer running over. "Guys it's time to leave" hope said. "Ok let's get going" I screamed skipping. We got in the car and blasted fall out boy till I thought my ears we're gonna bleed. It was awesome. We got to Hayley's house and once again she just waved. It was weird she's never like this untalky. And I do not care if that's not a word it is awesome. I shall make that a word soon. "Well Hayley...seems...nice" hope said. I just realized she didn't even really talk to them. I wish she did I want them to like her as much as I do. Words can't describe the feeling I get around her.

A week of school passes by like a flash. Nothing has really changed but the bus. Every time my feeling get stronger and stronger. I think that I ,Alex, am falling for a girl. I don't know who to tell or what to do. This is all so confusing. I just hope if I tell her she won't be weirded out talking to me anymore. I can't help the way I feel. I think I'm going to go to hopes house and once again I don't see her parents car. I knocked on the door to see hopes eyes blood shot. "What's the matter!" I asked in a panic. "Don't worry about I'll tell you later, but what's up?" she forced a smile. It can't be to bad right? I wonder where Bree, Nash, and Hayes are. They practically live here anymore. "Hey where everyone else?" I asked her as sweetly as I can. "Oh then went to go get food....here text one of them and tell them what you want" she said tossing her phones to me. "Okay" I decide on telling them that night if I can stay I hope they won't get freaked out at all. "Hey hope, can I stay?" I asked. "Of course you can but the others are staying too, I hope you know." "I figured that" I said before they came home and we all ate. We all made vines which is this app that you make 6 second videos (let's pretend it just came out) Nash and Hayes have times if followers on it. We watched movies and it was getting really late. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "Hey guys I have to tell you something......."

Hey guys I'll update in the next week. I promise and btw this story is actually about my close friend. I'm the hope in the story. I hope you guys like it so far.