4

It was the next day. I was the first one up. I love them and everything but they're lazy as fuck. Since hope said that Hayley could come over I got on Facebook. I saw I already had a message from her. (H=Hayley a=Alex)

H: hello Alex, this is Hayley's mom. I found out recently that you guys are an item. I asked and found out it was true. I know you guys had a thing and dated for like a day or two or something like that, but she hasn't bin focusing on the stuff she should be. I think that you guys need to wait a little more. So if you may do such do not mention my name. Just say I think we need to wait a little more. Good bye.

A: hello and I guess if I have to. I really have feeling for your daughter I'll do anything to be with her. She's amazing, but if it's for the better I guess I have to. I just want the best for her now good bye as well.

After that she read it and got off. I don't know how to do this. It's really going to be hard. But she is getting made fun of at school so I guess it is for the best.

A= hey ummm I know we just started to date and everything. And I really really like you but I think it would be best if we waited a bit. Please understand. I don't want to loose you trust me. Please when you see this text or call or whatever you want to so I can talk about this. I'm in tears so I have to go. Bye I care for you so much.

I hesitated to hit send but I did. I couldn't hold it back. I broke down in sobs uncontrollably. Hope and Dylan ran down to see if it was okay. I told them the story and they both gave me sympathetic looks and their pity. "Alex I'm so sorry we love you. We'll help you through this. Okay?" hope told me putting a little smile on my face. Dylan said that everything will be okay and that we should go to her house today to make me smile about how stupid that was.

The boys shortly woke up and we went to my house. Everyone was out to eat and shopping. They probably won't be back for a while. I honestly loved the house alone. It was so peaceful. We waked up to my room. We all talked and they made me laugh. They we're all trying really hard to make me happy. This was us for the next couple hours and it was nice. Hayes, Nash, and Dylan we're hungry and they invaded my kitchen. Hope stayed since she wasn't hungry but before Hayes left he gave her a kiss and a meaning full one. Hope sat on my bed and asked if I would turn to anything bad because of this. I shook my head no. The next thing I knew I grabbed her neck and kissed her. The thing was....she pushed away in less than a second. She grabbed her stuff and left. I guess she told the people because the next thing I know Hayes was up there. "Why the hell did you kiss my girlfriend? like what were you thinking. She's creeped out and it wasn't cool. She's mine okay? I'm not trying to be mean. But that pissed me the fuck off I love her so damn much you don't even know. Do not kiss her again she is scared and creeped out by this and I wouldn't blame her. Would you? It would be better for you I think if you stayed away from her a while. Give her space okay? Now in going to go. Bye and never even think of doing that again." He stormed out if the room. I don't blame him for being mad. I kissed his girlfriend.

Nash and Dylan came up a little later. "Why did you do that?" Nash asked me and I didn't know how to answer it. "Alex you know how much that creeped her out though? she thinks as you as a cousin not a girlfriend. You can't blame her for leaving or Hayes to be pissed." Dylan added. I nodded knowing it was true. I don't even know why I did it I still love Hayley. Nash's phone went off and he smiled. "What's that about?" Dylan growled. Ha she thinks he's cheating. "Hayes is taking hope out and it's gonna be a big night." He said. We begged him to tell us but he wouldn't. I came over to hopes because they don't trust me alone.

We walked over and talked for hours. Soon the door opened to a very cheery hope. Which I don't see often. She ran to Dylan and hugged her tight. "HAYES PROPOSED!" she screamed showing her the ring. They then started to fan girl. I congratulated them but all they said was thanks and didn't even look at me. I feel like I've fucked everything up........

So she kissed hope. Isn't that something new. Also Hayes proposed!! yay!! Hope fully Hayley and Alex get back together for hopes sake even. But bye byeeeeee