First Lie - I'm Okay

" Have you heard about Krist's recent interview ?".

Singto almost taken aback with the question. He knows about it just recently when his personal manager P'Jane told about it. He really don't know that Krist had been single almost half of year and Krist didn't even told him. Although he's quite hurt by that he tried to give a reasonable answer.

" Yeah, I just know about it recently ."

After that the reporters asked for more details and how he actually feel for that breaking news. Of course, deep inside he felt so happy but at the same time he is afraid. Afraid that all his lies will be revealed the moment he meet his Nong. Before, the fact Krist had a girlfriend made he more careful when approaching his Nong. He tried to restraint a lots and now with this current situation, it's going to be hard.

Singto's dorm :

Singto was laying on his bed, still thinking about the recent interview. Suddenly his phone rang, he almost jumped when he read the owner of the call.

"Nong Kit".

" Oi.. Kit, why are you calling ?"
" P'Sing, i heard about the interview. "

Krist suddenly goes silent after his last sentence. Only God knows how fast Singto's heartbeat at that time.

" I'm sorry.. they tried to put the blame on you. I swear it's not about you and it's not your fault at all. "

Krist said it so desperately. 

The truth that Krist said hurt his heart so bad. Singto slightly wish at  least one of reason they break up is about him. But it is only a wish that can never be fulfill. 

Singto didn't said anything upon Krist last words. He went speechless. 

" P'Sing.. are you okay? "

" I'm okay. Don't need to worry Na.. but " Singto suddenly stopped his sentence.

"..What the fu*ck didn't you tell me about that !"

"..No wonder you look so lifeless for these past months, I'm so worried you know!"

He heard his Nong laughed and it really sound so cute. He almost cursed in his mind for what he just thinking. 

" Sorry na.. i just want to forget about it. It's all in past already and I'm happy at the moment "

" It's okay then, as long as you happy then it's all fine. Do tell me if you are in trouble or sad next time... i mean if you are comfortable with that. You know I always be there." . 

He really sincere about that and how he wish Krist will start to rely on him. Before Krist started to answer , he went fast to end the conversation.

" Oi.. I need to take a bath , it's already 9pm. Let's end this , goodnight Kit "

" P'Sing !" Singto hung up on Krist.

He let out a long sigh. 

" Kit... This man here love you so much and it's hard to keep this lie, should I just give up on you or should i just grab this chance "