Second Lie - It's Not Love

Singto's POV

Today is our first schedule after that recent interview. I been busy with my assignment and project for these past days and didn't even have enough sleep. Well.. there's another reason why I can't sleep.

" P'Sing !!!!! Finally you're arrived. Come here , they asked us to change our clothes with the sponsor one. "

There he is..the another reason. Seeing he being so bright and keep waving his hand asked me to come there. I start walking toward him at a fast pace as I been missing to see his face. He quickly grabbed my hand and we went to change our clothes.

Krist looks so excited today as his favorite singer gonna perform in today event. He keep humming the song while he gets his make up done. For that, I can't help but smiling when I see him being that bright. It make my heart hurt to think he been hiding about his feeling for all these time . How can he keep smiling like that ?

" Oit ! Singto~ How are you ? I noticed you are being so busy lately

" Oit ! Singto~ How are you ? I noticed you are being so busy lately."

There is a familiar voice at my back. 

" Sawadeekhap P'Off , yeah there are lots of project to be submitted.  "

I laughed even though the fact I hadn't have enough sleep for these past two days.   

" It is your fault for changing the course Singto hahaha..you have to bear with it". He patted my shoulder.

" By the way Singto, Krist messaged me about your recent interview, are you okay with it? I mean he worried so much about that and contemplate a lots that night."

" He afraid that you might feel uncomfortable with it ." 

" .... Actually it doesn't matter, but I'm more concern about his feeling. How can he hide that from me? That kid really make me worried. He was so busy last year and always get sick. How can he get cooperate with all those personal and work life at the same time ?"

I really want to hit that kid's head ( more like I wanna hug him tightly), he always put others first and not himself. Sometimes we do need to think about ourselves too. 

" Wow Singto don't be that serious, I believe he will be okay. And .."

P'Off suddenly hit my head.

" .. Worry about yourself too, take a rest please ."

".. What with that panda eyes lol .You gonna have that bloody eyes soon too " 

I just laughed and tell him how many days I not be able to sleep because all of the projects I had to do. Then P'yuyui called him to get his make up done. 

" Gotta go bro.."

he then comes closer to my ear and whisper 

" By the way..that kiss scene was totally hot! When you grabbed him closer.. DAMN BOY YOU GOT IT !!"