Truth- You're Important

Singto's POV

I really forgot about my promise to Krist. I know he is upset with me right now and I have been trying to call him for many times. Of course he didn't answer his phone. Gosh.. I hate when something like this happen again. This year I don't know how many times I made he sad and we always end up fighting against each other. 

"Arghh.. screw all these assignments !! "

I got so angry, why it always be like this whenever we got a really happy moments together and end up with something like this. I remember during our last fanmeeting when both of us got to stay in one room. I was really happy when I got to sleep together, I mean stay together in one room. 

We were having a good time  when P'Off and P'Gun came to our room to do filming for their show. Both of us got really shy that night but that kisses were such a blast for me. 

Actually there was a secret thing I did that night

I just stole a kiss from him that night. Blame him for coming and cuddling me with that cute face. I don't exactly remember what made him came to my side and hugged me like I'm his pillow. But after seeing his face so close, I totally can't resist to kiss him.

 But after seeing his face so close, I totally can't resist to kiss him

It was all good until that morning, we got into a small fight. Yeah it just me again who forgot to wake him up for breakfast. But I did brought it for him after that. I don't know why we always fight for something like that. It always screw all the good moments.

I gave up after giving him a few calls and end up messaging him to say sorry. For sure he didn't reply it as usual. That kid is really hard to make up with. What am I gonna do tomorrow. I hope it will be just fine.

During Line Tv Award

Singto rushed to dressing room. There is someone he that he need to see.

"P'Sing, where are you going ?"

There is Nong Mook who stop infront of him.

" Krist.. Krist, do you see him ?, I have something to talk with him"