Fourth Lie - I'm Not Mad

Singto's Pov

Right after the event, I had a fanmeeting with the fanclub. To be honest I got flustered a lot with their questions. I can never lie to them though and they will always find out the truth. Well thanks to Krist , that kid always make his lies seem nothing to other people yet it still not visible to him though.

" Singto, Let's go home now. You got a class tomorrow right"

P'Jane whispered to me after the fanmeeting end.

"Oh shit, I still have an assignment to be send tonight, let's go now"

I totally forgot there is someone who is now waiting for me.

Outside restaurant

Krist looks restless as he is waiting for his P'Sing to arrive.

"He promised to treat me this time, where is he? "

"Kit, It's been 30 minutes now, you have another schedule right tomorrow."

P'Yuyui grabbed his hand.

"Let's go home okay, I think he must forgot about it. Just look how tired he is today."

"No wait, I will call him then"

Krist immediately take out his phone to call his P. Krist feel happy it takes only a few seconds for his P to start answering his call.

" Where are you now P? ... I been wai..."

He didn't managed to finish his sentence as Singto start to talk soon after he answer the call.

"At home, I have to finish my assignments and gotta send it by tonight."

" Why are you calling me ? Is there any problem?"

His throat felt dry and his eyes moistened as a tear jerked itself out, his breath turned to gasps of disbelief. He really forget about their promise that night. Krist don't know why the his tear come out after listening to Singto's words. Lately he has being so sensitive and it always Singto who make he feel like that.

"Krist??"

".... You don't remember what your promise to me?" said Krist in his sad voice.

" ... Promise? What promise...".

Singto turn to see his calendar and he now remember that he supposedly gonna treat Krist his favorite Bingsu and watching movie together as a reward for his graduation. He had been so busy so the date keep changing. But today is the final the date that he promised that he won't change it. Yet now he forget about it.

AH!! OMG I am so sorry, I really don't remember about it"

" Krist..Krist..Are you still waiting me there? I will come right now.. so please.. "

" It's okay P, let's just cancel it

" It's okay P, let's just cancel it. Bye! "

Krist immediately hang up the call. He really mad right now and he being more mad when he knows that he should not feel that mad and upset. P'Sing is being so busy with his university and outside works. He understand his condition so much. Just look at how tired his face today and of course he should not get mad for that. But it make he mad to think his P forgot their promise. Does he mean nothing to Singto? Wait he really is.

Krist just stand there, holding his phone tightly. He really can't control his feeling right now.

"Krist, are you okay?"

His phone keep ringing after he hang up on him.

" Let's go home now"

" But how about Singto? "

"He's not coming! I just wanna go home right now !"

P'yuyui looks so suprised when Krist raised up his voice.

" Wow, don't be that mad.. Singto already looks so miserable today. So it is understandable that he might forgot about this . Don't blame hi.."

" I know .. I know! I'm not mad, it just arghhh.. please bring me home now. "

" Okay, let rest for today . You got another schedule tomorrow"

Krist walked to the car and his phone still ringing. He see the owner of the call and immediately shutdown his phone. He really don't know why he being so sensitive but this really make him so sad. He wants to spend more time with his P but it always end up like this. Call him clingy or what, but he really feel happy when he see his P. But yet it always him who always make he sad too.

" Krist, you still have an event with him tomorrow right. Please don't make it too serious. "

"I know.. I just feel sad"

" Seriously, you always get sulk and mad when he did something like that, but when your other friends did it, you seem okay. You don't even that close to him but you're acting like you're someone special to him."

"Am I not special to him" Krist mumbled

"Did you said something?"

"Nothing.. "

He sometimes forget about their boundary. He really wants to share everything with Singto but at the same time he didn't want to show his weakness. He wants him to see only the happy side of him. But he get mad when Singto didn't notice his sadness when he is the one who didn't let him to know. Weird .. it really feels weird. Since they're starting the second season of their series everything goes weird. Krist still thinks it's because of his breakup, he started being clingy to everyone especially to his P. During 2nd series filming, Singto treated him so well that he became so attachable to him.

Compared to before, he messaged his P more often and almost every days. Well more like Singto messaged him first but yeah he had been spoiled so much by Singto that he get mad when he didn't get his attention.

Krist sighed. He really started being greedy. He actually don't deserve any of that. It just it feel so good whenever he's with him .