▷ It Still Is || Raizel x Reader (Noblesse)

Raizel X Noble! Reader

-----

"Ah." Takeo uttered out loud as he saw a woman sitting at the sofa, a magazine in her hand while humming a tune.

"Who are you?! What're you doing here?!" The woman looked up at the man who yelled and smiled at him.

"Oh~? I thought Raizel was here," She closed the magazine and began to stretch her back. "Guess I was wrong."

"How do you know the Noblesse's real name?"

"Ugh, too many questions, it makes my head ache."

Tao clicked his tongue at the arrogance of the woman. He readied himself for battle but was quickly cut off when Frankenstein, Seira, Regis, and Raizel entered the living room.

"What's with the commotion-" Frankenstein's eyes widened as well as Seira's and Regis' eyes.

"Y/N-nim?!" Regis dashed towards the woman. She ruffled his hair and grinned at him.

"You've grown so well, Regis!" She chuckled then looked at the white haired girl. "You too, Seira."

Seira blushed and lowered her head. Y/N always liked seeing the girl get embarrassed everytime she would compliment her.

After her small reunion with the two, she looked at him. He stared back and strode towards her.

"Y/N.."

"Raizel," She looked into his eyes, smiling at him lovingly. Then she took his right hand and intertwined it with hers. She held it up. "You know, I've always liked the way how your hand fits in mine."

-------

Word count: 241

Sorry for the short chapters guys. I'm really busy these days because of my research ~_~