▷ Crisiant || Shicmuon x Reader (Black Haze)

Shicmuon x Magician Reader

-----

A woman with ginger red hair burst through the halls of her newly built organization called the Heliotrope. Then, she came in contact to her office and opened the doors roughly.

She exhaled heavily, raising her head as she saw her lovely child. "[Name]~!!"

The girl, who's name was [Name], frowned as she heard her name being called out. She peeked through the book she was reading and saw her guardian standing at the door.

"Ah. Mignette," [Name] avoided eye contact as she greeted her guardian, "it's nice to see you here, alive and well."

"What do mean by that?!" The red head's name, Mignette, asked. She walked towards her table and sat. "Of course I would be here, considering this is my office."

'Oh right.. I forgot about that..' [Name] closed her eyes and sweatdropped thinking about her forgetfulness. Her eyes snapped back as she remembered something.

"By the way, Mignette." [Name] placed her book down and gave the file that was on the couch she sat at, to Mignette. "D.S. gave me this and said that you have to look at it seriously."

"It it concerning about the demons coming often?"

"Partially."

"Hmm, okay." Mignette took the file and opened it, reading the reports carefully.

[Name] sat down back at the couch and reached for her book. But before she could open the last page she read, a loud explosion occured outside which caused her to ran to the nearest window on the office. Smoke covered the city before slowly dissipating revealing class two demons. She counted them, and saw there were five individual demons.

From the distance, where the Association recided heard the explosion and immediately, Shicmuon went without hesitation. He wondered if the Black Magician was causing it.

As Shicmuon went, [Name] who was still watching from the window decided to do the next move.

"Mignette," [Name] stared at the scene in front of her as she squinted her eyes readying herself to awaken. "I'll be back."

Mignette was alerted when [Name] jumped from the window and shouted her name, telling her to come back this instant. But the h/c-nette was stubborn, and awakened herself anyway.

"My name is [Crisiant]." Her brown eyes glowed and transformed into a bright golden hue. "Awaken." Then, an eburnean aura engulfed the h/c-nette before releasing her awakened form.

Her h/c h/l hair was now a glowing white with golden tips that was flowing like flames. Her clothes that was composed of a sleeveless dress stopping above her knees, and a robe with fur on its hood were also colored in white with gold tips.

"Now," [Name] adjusted her hood before creating her weapon with her magic. It was a large battle axe, created off from her luminous magic. "Let's dance, you demons."

She lunged forward and slashed the opponent in front of her with ease before going off to kill the others demons. People were now gathering from the distance, and not to long, Shicmuon finally arrived at the scene but he was too late as [Name] had already finished killing the demons.

His eyes widened in surprise as he saw the figure of the magician. The girl had noticed him, she turned around to face him and locked her eyes with his. Then he remembered something about her. She gave off an aura similar to the Black Magician he's been chasing.

Shicmuon squinted his eyes at her. "Who are you?"

"..." She stepped down from the demon and walked towards him. "Aren't you Shicmuon from the Association?"

Shicmuon didn't answer her question and kept staring at her. She sweatdropped, remembering that Mignette had told her that he had this kind of attitude. "Nevermind. But nonetheless, I know you're him based on appearance."

She was about to leave but then she couldn't move because something--or rather someone was pulling her.

"Answer me." Shicmuon demanded and it became more annoying for her. She tugged her robe but Shicmuon didn't let go of it. She sighed knowing it was hard to escape him.

[Name] swung her axe at him which made Shicmuon let go of her robe, dodging her attack. She ran and jumped from the demon to the roof of a building.

Shicmuon clicked his tongue in annoyance and lifted his head to look at the magician in white. She stared back, smirking to herself knowing that she finally escaped him.

"I may not be able to tell you my real name but you can call me," she removed her hood revealing her full face to everyone, "Crisiant."

----

Word count: 768

if anyone wonders why i named the headquarters 'heliotrope' probably because of the meaning of the said flower. also, why the awakened name of the reader is 'Crisiant', because of the meaning again. it means bright; clear, which can be associated with the type of magic the reader has, and that is the luminous type lol.