Moving?!

(reader's POV)

I hate my parents sometimes. Not only are they making me move, but they're making me move to another country all together! I don't want to leave behind everyone and everything I know, but I guess it can't be helped. I closed my diary and sighed. It was already noon and I had yet to pack my wardrobe. I put my diary in a small messenger bag that I would have available on the flight to England. We were moving tomorrow and I was just told last night that we were moving, and so I hardly had the time to say goodbye to my friends. This was so unfair! But, seems as though my parents don't care.

Well, today's the day. I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I don't wanna go obviously, but I guess there's no choice. I put my diary down, not sure what else to write. I grabbed my bags and the four of us headed out to the airport. I was feeling so many things at once that I just shut it all out. I sat down on the airport and almost instantly fell asleep. I had a strange dream of meeting my old friend Oliver. Oliver and I haven't seen each other since late elementary school. I dreamed oddly of waking up to his voice. His eyes were swirled with pink,but he still had a loving look in them. Something seemed... off about my childhood friend. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it captivated me. Shhh cupcake... screaming won't help... you're mine. Forever.... When I heard those words my heartbeat sped up and I wasn't sure what I was feeling. It was a mix of fear and excitement, considering how long it's been since i last saw the boy. (Y/n)... (Y/n)... (Y/N), wake up! I jolted awake and looked around. We were getting off the plane and into the airport.

(Time skip to after getting settled in!)

My sister was on the computer, looking to go out to eat for lunch, or even just a snack when she found a bakery. It was a small bakery with mouth watering cupcakes in the front window. It was open and Joanne, my sis, asked mom if we could go. I looked up the address on my phone and it was close by. "I'll take her." I offered. It surprised me as much as it surprised everyone else. Mom nodded and me and Jo were off. We made it to the bakery and as soon as we walked in we were hit with the sent of baked goods. Jo ran to the counter and started playing with the bell. There was a giggle from the room behind the bell and when a young boy walked out he dropped the cupcakes and stared at me. He wasn't the only one who stopped dead in his tracks. I couldn't stop staring as tear fell from my eye. "O-Ollie?