Miss Reich and a Naked Ghost

"Geez, " I muttered annoyed. It's been a couple days since the chimera attack, and for some strange reason, Blake has begun to live with us. I imagined that Nina would be pisssed off since it seems that he decided it by himself, but Nina seems to be a bit distracted as of late.

I looked out of the rainy window from within the classroom.

What's happening between me and Nina?

"Hey, what's up?" Dan sat in the empty desk in front of me, offering me a friendly smile. "You're here awfully early."

Where did he come from? That chair was just empty...

"Yeah," I agreed quietly. "Nina and Blake weren't exactly on friendly terms this morning. And Nina's a bit... distant with me at the moment. I didn't feel like dealing with them, so I left for school by myself."

Dan looked at me and laughed. I became all defensive.

"What's funny?" I demanded.

"Nothing!"

"Then why are you still laughing? Stop laughing at me!"

"Sorry, sorry..." Dan apologized smiling. "But still Snow, I don't think you should leave home alone. After all that's happened with the Chimera and all."

I looked out of the window sheepishly.

I made him worry...

"But hey, no biggie, right? I guess that just means that I'll have to walk you to school from now on, since Nina and Blake seem to be so occupied all the time."

"W-what are you talking about?" I stammered. "Don't you live far away?"

Dan made a humored smile and I sighed hopelessly at him. "What are you up to Dan?"

"Nothing at all Snow. But seriously, don't worry about me. I just don't want you to be walking around alone, especially after everyone pitched in to save you from the Chimera."  His face became grim, and I couldn't help myself but believe him.

"Thanks."

"Attention everyone who's not prettier then me!" A tall girl walked into the half empty classroom. She was a tall light skinned brunette, and her frilly clothes made me assume she was a girly girl. She had a really pretty face too.

But...

"I'm gonna need some new guys to carry my books! My regular man slaves are sick! Hey, you boys. Carry my books to my next class."

She doesn't even have this class...

Two boys that were playing cards in the front of the classroom brushed her off. "Find some other dogs to do your stuff you stupid chick."

I opened my eyes wide and surprised. "That's a bit rude, don't you think?" I asked Dan. He looked at me and smiled amused, putting a finger up to his lips as it watched the situation unfold with intent. She didn't seem to have noticed us just yet.

Huh? What's going on?

The girl looked at them like she was going to blow a fuse, but before she did, her expression suddenly softened, and her eyes gleamed mischievously.

"Oh, come on boys..." Her sly voice rang with a seductive tone. I watched her as she slid her arms down one of the boy's shirt, and I saw his face light up in pink.

"Hey...What do you think you're-"

"My arms are really tired, you know? Don't tell me that you're gonna make me carry all of these heavy books ask by myself... You guys are too cruel..." The boys looked at each other incredulously.