6. Party Plans

Chapter 6 Part Plans

Paige's POV

The next few days have been hectic as hell. I feel like without my bubbly assistant I'd be dead right now. Uncle Max seemed to have forgotten mentioning a party in my honor to me when we talked over the phone when I arrived. I had to go into fittings and make a speech that needs to be perfect, seems the board has incidentally invited some of the press for what seems to be like my coming out party.

My nerves are on end, I did not expect this. I knew for a fact that I had to meet the board soon, and I knewI had to impress them since a lot of those in it were skeptical about what I can do. But now I had to impress, not only the board, but everyone who will be of attendance and everyone who would read and or watch my speech.

The whole day, I was dragged by my assistant to every store he finds, for he deemed my work clothes 'Unacceptable for a woman of my caliber' whatever that means, and might I say, he has very exquisite taste in clothes. I also got to pick out the dress I would wear for the party this weekend. As it is a business gathering more than anything else, I've opted for a more tailored dress. A red high neck, fitted dress that goes to my knee, with a deep V at the back. Riley thought it was perfect, paired with black peep toe louboutins. and a studded black clutch.

I also got a few hours writing my speech.

"Girly?..."Riley calls from the couch he's sitted.

"Yes?" Yes my assistant is NOT formal with me. I was more comfortable with this arrangement, but we figured it will be more appropriate if he called me by my last name when in hearing range of others.

"'Us' is asking for an interview, should I decline?" He asks looking up from his blackberry

"....Us?", after I asked that he has this 'where have you been look on him that says I was supposed to know what he's talking about

"Uhhhmmm..."

"Us weekly??!! they wanted to know what you have been doing while you where away yadda yadda..."

"Uhh, no. The press who will be at the party would be enough." I sigh. We have received a lot of offers for interviews the few days I have been here. wanting to know how i am, How I feel etc. I didn't want to involve myself related to gossip or anything that scream celebrity columns. I came back for one reason, and that is to make my dad proud.

Riley made an appreciative sound while browsing on his phone

"Oh my god, please tell me this hunk of a fallen angel rsvp'd this weekend......uhuh, yeaap he did". Answerin his own inquiry while Making his 'p' pop.

Not knowing what he was talking about, I just went back on my perfecting my speech.

---------------------------------------------

Oooohhhhh Who's he??

Next chapter you will find out. PROMISE

Vote, Fan, Comment!!!!

Oh, and I have another story up on wattpad. Like this one it's also on-going entitle FOREVER AND ALWAYS. Go and Check it out

Thank You

Till next upload!