The beautiful feeling called love.... (Prologue)

Hi my lovely abhigyans...

My Wonderful buddies....

This is your Crazy girl Mahii (crazymahiz) coming up with a new story as a sort of Thanksgiving for all the votes, you all have put forth for me to win many awards in Abhigyan Awards 2018....

Believe it or not, my 7 stories have won the first prize and 7 stories have won the second prize in the awards.... A total of 14 awards because of all your love and support...

Here is my all certificates to your view... You can count and check it out, whether im saying in real or not... 😂😂😂😂😂

 😂😂😂😂😂

A whole hearted thanks from the bottom of my heart

It won't be nice na, if I didn't say my thanks properly right....

So, here I'm with A simple yet romantic love journey of abhigya... Its going to be a TS and the story will be in a short and crispy way without any draggings....

Actually, I planned this as an one shot and started to pen down... But its too lengthy, so I have to change it into Two shots....

The whole story is already completed by me and your response will get you the quick updates...

So, shall we go and look at what this story is all about...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Prologue:

🌸 He is a man of  continuous success...

🌸 She is a woman of endless victory...

🌸 He is the man of every women's dreams...

🌸 She is the woman of every men's sleepless nights...

🌸 He is a reserved person...

🌸 She is a chirpy and fun loving person...

🌸 He is a man of few words..