The Oceans And Tides... (Cast & Teaser)

Thanks for the tremendous response and Im overwhelmed to see all your lovely comments....

Didn't expected that many liked this plot a lot...

So shall we proceed to see what this story is all about and who all are behind this story and their roles in this story.... But the sad fact is that no one guessed it correctly...

Anyways, leave that... Let's have a quick look at the casts behind this story...

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

Starring:

Abhishek prem mehra:

👉 The Superstar of the Film Industry

👉 He is a man of every girl's dreams... Success and him are like twins and whatever he does, he gets  succeeded...

👉 A man who is adored and idolized by many not  only for his looks and charms but for his dedication, sincerity and hard work...

👉 He is very simple and down to earth person and has a huge fan fall not for his handsomeness but also for his good nature too...

👉 He makes the whole world to run behind him for his dates but he never allows his victory to reach his heads and he is adored for his humble and down to earth character...

👉 He is way too professional and had his set of principles in his personal life...

👉 A reserved and shy person who hardly speaks in the sets even with his co-stars too... But no one can believe his change over when he hears the word Action from the director...

👉 Though being a superstar, he is a biggest miracle in everyone's eyes... He is the only eligible bachelor in the film industry who is not being gossipped with any heroines...

👉 Fondly called by everyone as Superstar Prem (only his loved ones called him as Abhi or Abhishek)....

👉 He has no parents and he has only his dadi and a sister as a family for himself...

💮💮💮💮💮

Pragya Arora: