Profile Trouble

Chapter Twenty-one

--------------

Chapter Summary: Emi has a bit of a profile trouble.

Today was finally the day for the trip to Aikatsu Island. Emi was relieved that her drama was almost coming to an end, but also sad. She'll miss the actors, actresses and staff. She especially enjoyed working with Honoka and the famous Takuya. She handed her luggage to a worker who smiled, and placed it in the trunk.

The method of transportation was a large travel truck that fitted half the students in the song class department. There was even free wifi which Emi was grateful for. She got in the truck and due to tight spots, she had a seat partner. Her partner looked like a third year so she kept quiet.

Feeling bored, the blonde decided to take advantage of her position. She had free wifi. She swiped out her mobile and checked her brand's website. She and Elliot were getting a huge response from the viewers. The idol scrolled down the comment section and read a few.

- Who's the new muse? What's his name?
- I think he's Elliot Shirota.
- He is!
- He's so cute! I can't wait to see more from Emi-san and Elliot-san.
- I want to know more about them.
- They should make a profile page!!!
- Yeah! Great idea!
- Did you guys watch the latest episode of Emi-san's drama?
- Make a profile page!
- I saw it!
- P
- R
- O
- F
- I
- L
- E
- Lolol stop.
- Who's that boy?

Emi logged out of the website and visited Lily's brand page. She was shocked at what she saw. Her website was so organized. Everything was put into little sections and it seems that her senpai was quite active there. Lily would post upcoming announcements and performances. Not only that! She had a profile page too!

'They're right. I need to make a profile page too!'

She quickly went back to her brand's website and began decorating her profile page.

'Let's see, for Elliot I can say that he's from Paris. That's right girls, scream. He can speak French and English. He's 170 cm tall and has a very pale complexion. His role model is..... Asahi Kasumi.... And is an only child.'

Emi smiled when she clicked the 'save' button.

'Now let's see for me..... Ugh I don't know what to write!! For now let's just put down that I'm a potato. That works!'

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile on Elliott's bus. He was in the exact opposite situation as Emi. He was sitting right next to his role model, Asahi, who was asleep and was leaning on his shoulder, drooling.

'I've been blessed...'

Now that he was the official male muse of his favorite brand, he was happy. He also decided to go on his brand's website and noticed that there was a new profile section. He immediately checked it out and smiled continuously as he read his profile the girl wrote for him.

'What did Emi write about herself?'

I am a potato.

'This won't do! How can she embarrass herself like that! Non non! J'écrirai un nouveau page de profil pour Emi!'

He clicked on the 'edit' button and re-wrote her profile professionally.

'Emi Hoshino currently attends Four Star Academy. She was a child actress and model and is currently resuming her idol activities.'

After smiling and patting himself on the back for doing such a good job, the blond took a quick nap.

At the same time, the other blond woke up. Asahi nuzzled closer towards Elliot, inhaling his vanilla scent. His eyes wandered to his phone that just closed off. He glanced back at Elliot who was still asleep and took his phone. He turned it on and had to face his password. Asahi smiled at the number of digits.

He typed: _A_S_A_H_I_ and logged in easily. He was put back to the page where he was editing Emi's profile. Asahi read through it.

'No no, this is too plain. What is he trying to write? An essay?'  

The male idol clicked on the 'edit' button and edited Emi's profile page.

---------------------------------------

Back to Emi; she had just woken up from her nap with a bad feeling. She brushed the bad feeling away and went to her website, deciding to check the new comments.

When she saw her 'edited' profile, she nearly freaked out.

Emi Hoshino is a cute girl who currently attends Four Star Academy blah blah blah. She was a talented child actress and model and is currently resuming her idol activities. She is also currently filming a drama where she plays the emo antagonist yay! She's so cute and cool at the same time blabbidy blah blah. I'm a big fan of this skillful singer and hopes to see more!

'What the heck is this? Did Elliot edit this? Is he trying to embarrass me?'

The muse re-edited her bio for the second time. And before she knew it, they've arrived at Aikatsu Island!