Moon

Chapter Forty-three

---------------

Chapter Summary: ???

"I was absolutely pathetic yesterday. How could I cry in front of him? Again?"

She sighed and rubbed her temple as she walked down the loud hallway. Emi had actually wanted to meet Mira and Luna because she was just too impressed with their performance yesterday.

She walked past the two idols and felt overwhelmed by their presence.

All of a sudden someone tapped her shoulder. She quickly turned around and gasped.

"Good morning Hana-senpai." She greeted politely.

"Good morning to you too. I was looking for you Emi-chan! I'm having a concert in the afternoon and I was planning on inviting you." She smiled.

"Oh thank you! I'll be more than happy to attend!" She replied excitedly.

"Here." She said as she handed her two tickets. "Invite your male muse as well. If he has time."

Emi quickly nodded her head. Even if Elliot does not want to go, she'll drag him by the ear.
The bell rang and Emi quickly rushed outside to meet Elliot at their favorite lunch time spot which was under the gazebo.

"I'm saying Asahi-senpai was acting weird today! He wasn't as cheerful and he called me Elliot-kun."

"So? He can't call you that?"

"He's supposed to call me Pierre-kun!"

"Anyways who cares about that. Asahi-senpai must be having a hard day. But I got tickets to Hana-senpai's concert today!" I announced cheerful.

"Ahem. Idiot-kun are you listening to me?"

"My name is not Idiot-kun it's Elliot!"

"Speaking of which, if I met Asahi-senpai today would he call me Emi-chan? I want a cute nickname too!"

"I know! I have a perfect nickname for you! Emimi-chan."

The blonde felt her eyes twitch.

"What? How do you even come up with nonsense?" I blurted out.

"It's Emi plus Mi and chan! So cute right?"

"No it's not! Do you want me to call you Ellie?"

"No I hate that nickname! When I was in pre-school this stalker girl kept calling me Ellie-kun. I was seriously creeped out."

Emi did an evil smirk.

"Well then it's decided! Your new nickname is Ellie-kun!"

"What? NO NO NO!"

"If you have time to complain, we are special guests as Hana-senpai's performance! We need to leave right away!"

-------------------------------------

Their car pulled up at the venue ad the two Cheerful Lolita muses quickly rushed up and entered the building. 

"Let's see, our reserved seating are here." Emi muttered to herself.

"Whoa, are those giant dragonflies?" Elliot askes and pointed to the fake bumble bees drawn on the walls.

"Hey, are those-"

"There's no need to repeat yourself, I ignored you the first time." The blonde replied.

"Hmp, why are you so mean today?" Elliot muttered.