Love

Chapter Forty-eight

---------------

Chapter summary: Love love love. Sarang Sarang.

Today was it. It the last day she would spend at Four Star Academy before leaving. Right before dinner, staff members from Sky Academy were going to drop by to pick her up so the blonde had to keep an eye on the time. Early in the morning she quickly finished packing up her things. Inside her suitcase, there were a lot of important things to her. She packed her sketchbook, photos of her friends and Asahi because Elliot just insisted, her blue tooth speaker, pyjamas, outdoor clothes, makeup and skincare stuff, and lastly her beloved M4 album.

It the first M4 album she ever bought was it like a source of strength for her. Every day she would open the album and just sniff- no smell it. Apparently all the photos were sprayed with the member's personal cologne. There was absolutely no way she would forget to pack it. 

On her wrist was the bracelet Mitsue made for her. They all had been given friendship bracelets from the pop idol as a sign of friendship. It was a nice gift she received before they left.

Honoka and Emi walked together to the cafeteria and met up with her friends. While they were hungrily eating their meals there was suddenly an announcement on the speakers. 

"All theatre students please head to the auditorium. Actor Lukas Alder is ready to make his speech." A bunch of theater idols squealed loudly and quickly dashed out of the cafeteria. Honoka rolled her eyes and grabbed her backpack. 

"Stupid actor." She muttered. "Interrupting me from my delicious lunch."

All of a sudden Luka got up from her seat and prepared to leave. She quickly scarfed down her sandwich and grabbed her belongings. This was strange since Luka wasn't a theatre student.

"Where are you going?" Mitsue asked. 

"I'm going to watch the speech." She said quietly. 

"But you're not in theatre class."

"But I'm also an actress. I would like to hear what he has to say."

The moment the sexy idol had said that she wanted to go, everyone also suddenly wanted to go too. The blonde was excited, she was meeting a fellow actor and wanted some advice. As a result, they all ditched their lunch to listen to the speech.

The six of them sat down in the dimly lit auditoruym and watched as the slightly older actor appeared from behind the curtains. 

"Hello students. I am Lukas and I am an actor from Germany! For me acting is obviously more than a hobby. I get to pretend to be the type of person I wish to be. Unless I am a villain that is of course. All of us have looked at a person and wished, 'ah, I wish I was like them'. It is hard to change ourselves and I actually advise you all not to. Once you play a character similar to the person you want to be like, you'll realize that it's so tiring to pretend to be someone you're not.

The German actor spoke fluent Japanese despite never living in this country.

"I actually agree to what this chicken has to say." Honoka whispered.

"Keep your eyes on your dreams and stay true to yourself. Thank you everyone for listening to my speech." 

All the ladies clapped and squealed loudly at the handsome actor's speech. A bunch of students stayed behind to talk to the handsome actor but Emi also stayed behind because Asahi was also there and she wanted to catch a glimpse. The two male actors had met before and even collaborated once.