[3] Castle wars part 2

This chapter is dedicated to Sid. :) She's a very special person coz she's always prepared to help me with my stories. Thanks Sid! :D 

______________________________________

Zendaya Joleen Welson

It's a brand new day. I hope this day starts and ends well.

I stood up f rom my bed and glanced at the old clock we have hanging on top of the door's frame. It's already 8:15am. I woke a little too late. Oh well. I stood up and went to the kitchen to look for food. The brightness of the windows shot my eyes so I squinted and pulled down the blinds. 

I sat on the table next to my brother who was already playing with his mini figures. 

"Zion, no toys on the table. Good morning Zenzen."

"Good morning mom. What are we having?"

"Pancakes. I'm still cooking them. Juice?"

"Sure." then my mom poured orange juice into my transparent tall glass.

I ate pancakes together with my parents and then helped out in the kitchen then watched Tv in the living room with my other siblings who are fighting over the channels. I have 4 more siblings actually. Other than me and Zion. 3 more sisters and a brother. The oldest sister is already at work. She's usually up by 3am and goes home by 6pm. My other 2 sisters are still high school and my brother is almost done with high school. 

"Hey, Jillian. Pass me the remote!"

"No, Chelsea. I'm still using it."

"Shut up both of you. Give me it!" Kevin yelled and grabbed the remote.

"Hey Kevin! Give it back!"

"No way, I'm using it." Kevin said mimicking Jillian.

"Whatever."

They're always like this when it comes to the Tv. Always fighting with each other. It's just so annoying. Kevin is the eldest among all of us next is my sister Jane who's at work. Then Chelsea, Jillian, Me and Zion. Me and Zion always argue about our toys or our playing space. The older ones on the other hand would often pound on each other when they fight. 

 "Change it to Disney channel!"

"No."

"Come on Kevin! Stop being so selfish."

"Who you calling selfish, huh Zendaya?"

"You."

"Well, I'll be selfish as long as I want. I won't change it to Disney."

I sat back on my dad's recliner chair and tried to watch a game of basketball that my brother changed the channel to. He looked so focused but I couldn't understand a thing about what's happening. All I see is men in jerseys running around trying to get the ball. What's so interesting about that?

"This is boring. I'm going out."

"Better."

I rolled my eyes just as I walked out the summer breeze hit my skin and I was lost in a world of freshness. I felt really relaxed the moment I stepped out of the crowded room. I walked to the chair under the big green umbrella attatched to our table. I sat down and put my feet up and placed it on the table.

"You know, you look better when you act like a girl."

Stunned to hear his voice, I quickly fixed my position on my chair and searched for him. and there he was. Standing ever so perfectly on the steps of our gate.