My first bite

Ch.6

By Alex

Shina's pov*

After my first visit to the Chairman as prefect, Zero takes me to my room.

He was quiet for the most part, except for the occasional skit of his shoe to the pavement.

Once we get to my room, i invite him in out of hospitality. He comes in and sits on my bed and stare out the window. "Didnt you have a twin?" He stayed quiet. I sigh and tie my hair up. It was hot and i was sweating.

He glances at me and then to my neck. His eyes shift to a bloody red and he stands. He works his way to me. "Z-Zero, no..." i tremble. He tilts my head slightly and sinks his fangs into me without holding back. He pushes on my chest and grabs my clothes, his mouth begging for more. I know this feeling, the one of lust, and filling the hunger. So i allow it. I know it hurts him severly. Ive been told from the Chairman about Zero's urges since i first came, but i didnt know it would hurt. Blood trickles down my uniform, staining my shirt in a scarlet pool. He stops and licks the last of the blood away. His face looked pained. I push away and kick. I cover my neck with my favorite scarf, which also becomes stained with blood. And then he walks out, with a tear falling down his cheek.