A bad vampire

Ch. 13

By Mina

Shina's Pov*

As soon as I hear zero scream I break free from Rashi's grasp and run towards the screaming. I get lost and panicked 'is he alright?' I think to myself. Finally I run to a clearing, heart pounding, sweating, and gasping for air. I see zero with a huge cut going diagnal from on side of his chest to another. "Zero!" I yell as I run to him. He falls to the ground. "Zero what happened?!" I ask holding him up straight. "S-Shina! What are you doing here" he said in a sleepy, groggy tone. "Zero, what happened?" I say as I take off my jacket and rip the sleeve off of my shirt then rip one side of it to make a small cloth to bandage him. "T-there was that bastard. Kaname. He attacked me on sight. That's why I screamed." He said shuddering a bit and breathing hard. His breathing scared me. "It's alright I'm here now" I said comforting him and started to hold and press the clothe on his wound. "Ugh! Ow, that hurts!" He screamed. "Sh-Sh-Sh" I said as if I was comforting a kid. "Save your breath. I know it hurts but I have to stop the bleeding." Just then I hear a chuckle in front of us. "Are you Kaname?!" I say in a threatening voice. "Oh look at you, fixing him up. You know he's a vampire. He will suck you dry with that much blood lose." He remarked with a smirk on his face. "Your a vampire to. A pure blood as well." I said still pressing down on the cloth trying to stop the bleeding. Both he and zero looked suprised. "How did you know? Your a human aren't you?" He said. "Your a bad vampire if you think I'm human."