The pure light

Ch.14

By Mina

Shina's pov*

I start to stand up putting zeros hand to press on his wound. "What do you mean your not human?" Zero asks. "My father is a pure blood vampire but my mother was a human. I will explain to you later." I said getting ready to fight. My hair changes to a midnight black and my red eye gleams in the moonlight. A faint light swirls around me in a scary mannor, the trees whipped in the wind. I hum my mother's lulluby as the shadows form and twist shape. The shadows of the trees then changed to the shape of dogs and they form to reality. But they were quickly whipped away by a flash of light. "So, Kaname," i say in disgust "your speciality is light?"

Though Kaname didn't move an inch. "No it's mine" I can hear a female voice come from behind Kaname. "Yuki?!" Zero shouted. "Yes I have returned." She said smiling. Then I can see clouds form in my eyes, and before I can say anything I pass out.

~end~

Authors note <Mina>

Thanks guys for reading our book blood promise I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as me and Alex did. Don't worry there will be a second book I don't know if I'm going to publish it today (6/11/14) or tomorrow. (6/12/14) I want you guys to think of what might happen and post in the comments who is your otp in blood promise. Thank you guys so much and I will see you guys next time!

>the next book is 'Blood Promise; Deadly Alive' so go check it out if you want more of BP