Chapter 1

(Small amount of nsfw at the end. Will have actual smut eventually.)

Love.

He chose love for his theme. Had Victor not moved out to Japan to coach him and taught him a lesson, he probably never would have chosen it. But now he had a form of love that pushed him further, to skate like he never had.

Yuri wanted to fall in love. Flowers and chocolates and dates, the whole deal.
He wanted someone to love him more than anything, and him love them in return, but only one name came to mind: Victor. The man he had been watching on television for years, getting lost in the beauty of his jumps, step sequences, the way his skates slid effortlessly around the rink. The man who was now living with him. His coach.

"Yuri!" Victor's cheerful voice rang through the arena as he ran to the edge of the rink,  a grin plastered on his face. "You are here early! How long have you been here?"

"A few hours maybe..? I couldn't really.. Sleep, for some reason.." Yuri avoided Victor's gaze. Victor wasn't having any of that, though. He lifted Yuri's chin, staring into his eyes.

"Were you nervous about something? What is wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, Victor, don't worry about me. What would you like me to start with today? I've already done warm ups and I've been  practicing step sequences.."

"Well, after practicing your jumps, I want you to take a bath and then a nap, da?" Victor's smiled seemed nice, but Yuri knew all too well that it wasn't really a question, but a demand from his coach, so he chose not to fight with him on it.

Yuri landed the easier jumps just fine, but then he tried more quads. They resulted in a few falls, and eventually Victor told him they were done for the day. Yuri rubbed his wrists, a little sore from falling, as he made his way off of the rink and removed his skates, replacing them with his normal shoes.

Victor went ahead of him back to the springs, Yuri jogging behind.

A hot bath was just what he needed to relax, but when your idol is also in the hot bath, naked beside you, relaxing is a little tough. Yuri looked up to Victor for years, and had decorated his walls with posters of the skater for the longest time, even going so far as to get the same breed of dog and name it after him! Yuri had what could probably be a world record for the biggest crush ever, on the man who was now right beside him.

And he was supposed to just sit back and relax?

Ha. Fat chance.

He could barely keep his eyes off of Victor even when the man was fully clothed, so he soon had to excuse himself from the spring to keep himself from staring at the charming silver-haired Russian.

He laid in bed for hours, trying to take a nap as his coach had told him, but whenever his eyelids fluttered closed he would see striking blue eyes in his head.

His hand found it's way down his body and into his pants when images of Victor's nude body in the hot springs started floating through his mind. He was milking his cock with long strokes, savoring the details in his head of Victor's toned body. With his other hand he raised his fingers to his lips to suckle on them, wetting them.

When his mind showed him Victor's cock in return, he pressed one spit-slick finger into his entrance and pumped it inside of himself. Eventually he added the second, biting his pillow to muffle his moans of, "Victor, please," but he only came when imagining the look of bliss on Victor's face when he would come. The tender O of his lips, bright eyes closing and soft hair pushed back by a hand grasping for anything to hold onto, as he spilled his seed inside of Yuri--

Yuri panted loudly and grabbed a random shirt off of the floor to clean himself up, throwing it haphazardly toward his laundry basket after cleaning up his come. He curled up into his blankets, finally able to fall asleep.