Chapter 1- Why are we leaving from sweet Cali

Suzette's point of view

"Hurry Sweetheart!" I heard my mom yell as I was packing to move to a different place. I never wanted to move. I was born and raised in California. It was my home. But,sadly my parents wanted to move. They never told us where we're moving all they said is that it's cold and there's an accent. I found that quite racist. We packed and headed out, I said my goodbyes and kisses to everything. "I'm going to miss this...." We took a cab to the airport. As we entered the plane from the terminal, I read the sign saying where the plane is going. I saw it and my jaw dropped to the ground. "Montreal, Canada!" I screamed and everyone looked at me. I thought in my head that's where the Mitch or Bajancanadian lives. I don't know if I told you but I'm part of team crafted and never ever did I ever record with Mitch. I recorded with everyone else besides Mitch.

I sat on the plane first class. My parents new my job was on YouTube but they quite didn't like it I just ignored them. I got a text from Adam( if you guys don't know skydoesminecraft) saying hi and that's it. I said hi back and said that I'm moving to Montreal, Canada.

A-Adam

S-me

A-wait what, what about Cali

S-I know right ima miss you! And all of the team

A- you know mitch lives in Montreal

S- yeah, hey u have his number?

A- yeah I'll give it to you

S-thanks

A-soo your going to live with your parents?

S- idk I was thinking about living by my self. I got the money. XD

S- gtg Adam plane flying

A-bye Suzette

Suzette's POV

" what are your doing?" I heard my brother say as he looks on my phone. His name was Sebastian. He looked just like me but older. He too was in team crafted we usually record together. "I was texting Adam about us moving." I said. " oh ok." Sebastian was a kind,sweet,brother. He was also a protective brother. He is 21, three years older than me. When I was born people that we both were twins but we weren't. He had brown hair like me and a light tan skin and a bit white. I had long brown hair and same skin. Though he was skinner than me I was just a bit more than him like 5 pounds. We didn't care about our weight and differences we still loved each other.

I started to relax and close my eyes and listen to music, a thousand years what's my favorite.

End of chapter 1
Thanks for reading