Chapter 2 - Arrived

"Thank you for using us as a selection of airports. Have a nice day!" I heard on the intercom, as I exit the terminal. We walked straight out of the airport. We were in Montreal. My parents called a taxi and we headed to out new home.

(at the new house)

We arrived, it was big and tall. And there's is upstairs floor. It was made out of bricks from the outside but the inside was normal. Though the house was near a lake. It was just this one house and no one else. We're like a 2 miles away from civilization. We'll I got my bags and went inside. I picked the room upstairs. It was cool. Even though nothing was there.

"We'll better start unpacking and designing!" My father says.

We'll in each room that you picked, they have paint. Which my parents knew I love teal so I get teal. I start to paint and I started around 5 pm and finish at 7pm.

"Well that seemed shorter than all day." I said

I unpacked and decided to go outside and get familiar to the nature and all.

The lake was beautiful. So many trees and and plants. I look across the river to see a huge house just like our's. I decided to text Adam a quick question.

A-Adam S-Suzette

S-hey Adam I arrived in Montreal 3 hours ago.

A-cool so u liking it

S-so far yes

A-good I'm stuck here in La at the team crafted house

S-OMg I totally forgot about the house

A-yep all is swell

S-so u know how mitch lives in Montreal and a lake house that's near a lake

A-yeah why?

S-idk because I live kinda in a are like that and I saw a house that looked like in Mitch's vlogs

A-well what's the address

S-green wood Dr 2234 that's my house address(made up address)

A-omfg u do that's his house his address is green wood Dr 2236 (not his real address)

S-omg ok thanks Adam ttyl luv yeah! (Friendly way)

A-you too

Thanks guys for reading sorry for the long upload I have been busy with trip and all love u snowies!