its about time school was over; three

JUNE 1989

Today was the last day of school, lovelee had made a full year she survived, she survived the abuse of patrick and greta. her brown eyes scanned the room greta was smacking her gum loudly it was the only thing that filled the room , mr reid was sleeping or maybe passed out from the heat. Ben was also asleep, lovelee was so anxious, her mother was out of work for the summer and they decided that they were going to a huge waterpark and lovelee was so excited . Her and Ben had a plan for after school since henry and the rest of his friends were looking for the both of them. A few weeks ago lovelee accidentally knocked into henry spilling water on him, and when it happened she didn't bother to look to patrick for help because he didn't care about her but instead it was ben that surprisingly stood up for her.

Finally the bell rang everyone stood up and headed for the door, "Ben wake up!"

ben didn't budge so she pulled him by his shirt eventually waking him up leading him to the classroom door

"vamos, vamos ben we have places to be"

side by side the two teens scanned the hallways looking out for bowers gang as they walked down the hallway, lovelee began to get the urge to use the bathroom, in defeat she turned to ben."Wait for me"

"Wait why?"

"I gotta used the bathroom"

ben sighed and waited by the wall as lovelee began to walk to the girl's bathroom by the time she walked into the bathroom she could feel a bitchy presence and that was greta.

"have a nice summer beaver-ly" she mocked before purposely bumping into lovelee.

"watch where you're going"

Lovelee rolled her eyes and heading towards the stall before noticing the familiar shoes.

"beverly are you okay ?"

"i'm fine" the stall door slowly opened and a musky dirty water smell came out. beverly dumped the dirty leaves on the floor.

"Hey what are you doing this summer?" lovelee asked trying to start conversation, her and beverly hadn't talked since september and this was the closes they had every been since then.

"Nothing really" Beverly smiled.

"M-maybe we could hang out i don't really have much to do" Lovelee induced.

"Yeah that would be nice, i heard henry and his goons are looking for you" beverly said with concern.

"yeah i gotta sneak out"

"They're on other side of the school" Beverly smiled as she walked out. "And see you around Lovelee" Beverly looked back at the blushing girl with a smile.

⦿⦿⦿⦿⦿

"So you're telling me you spent five minutes in the bathroom and you didn't even use it" Ben said annoyed.

"i'm sorry i got caught up talking with a friend"

"A friend, I thought i was your only friend"

"Not anymore" Lovelee couldn't help but blush.

Lovelee and Ben headed to the library where they did they're usually reading but this time, Lovelee wasn't focused on a book, she was actually focused on summer, things were finally looking up.

When Lovelee came back to reality she noticed that ben wasn't there, thinking he must have went to the bathroom she back to the window seeing four kids bike past her, she noticed one of them to be Richie Tozier.

"Lovelee!" Ben shouted from down the hall.

"Shhh!" A lady aggressively said.

Out of breath Ben picked up his stuff including Lovelee's and pulled her out of the library. "Ben what's wrong?"

"There's was thi-"

"Where ya going losers?" The two turned around to be met with the evil smirk of henry bowers.

They tried to make a run for it but they captured by henry's goons.

a/n

this is just a filler but i'm glad i've been able to actually get back to this book, hope you enjoy