P R O L O G U E

Once upon a time, in a kingdom of Gods and Goddesses, there was an arrogant and lazy man who named Eros. The God of Love. His power is to hit a person using his Bow and Arrow, that will make the person fall in love. He's like an angel, he has his own wings that served as his Shield and Hidding. Where he can be invisible to the eye, depends if he want to. He's too lazy to do his duty. He use to judge people, because of their physical apperance. He always leave the Glory Kingdom, and head to the forbidden place. Where he's peeping the outside world.

"Whoa, who was that? What an ugly person." I said while prostrating on the clouds.

"Ow! What happen to his face? It looks like god made a mistake of creating him. That human doesn't have a rights to live." I said again, and laughs loudly.

"Eros!" The queen said, my mother.

"Your highness." I said, I get up and kneel down infront of her.

"Who dare you to enter this forbidden place?" She said aloud.

"I just love seeing this beautiful views on the outside world, mother." I explained, and stare at Hermes, the messenger of the gods.

"I- I don't have a choice. They will put me in the dungeon, if I wouldn't tell them the truth. I'm sorry." Hermes said, and bend down his head.

"You know it is forbidden, but you still have a nerve to enter this place. As I heard from Hermes, you're always going here just to hang around and judge other's physical appearances. I won't tolerate you that kind of behaviour, Eros." She said.

"Mother, I just-" I answered, but she cut my words.

"Cut his wings, and throw him on the outside world." She said.

"Oh, no. Eros-" Athena mumbled to herself, the goddess of war.

"What? No! Mother, you have no rights to do this to me." I object.

"Mother! Get away from me!!" I shouted, while pushing the guards until they reach and cut away my wings.

"Arrrgh!" I screamed.

"Mother-" I said while I prostrate oneself, but she cut it again.

"Don't call me your mother! One more words, or you'll never be able to enter this kingdom. Again." She said aloud again, and turn away.

"I am your son!" I yelp in tearful.

"I don't have a son who's arrogant and has a bad behaviour to itself. As the ruler of this kingdom, I remove your wings as the substitute of your wrong doings. I now abandon you as my son, and you're not be able to come back in this Kingdom. Only if you do good deeds. You're a god Eros, you suppose to cherish every human in your surroundings. But I never see it in you. Guards, bring me the wings." She said, and walks away heading to the kingdom.

I feel weak without my wings, I saw a light from the kingdom. Getting smaller and smaller, my eyes are getting blurry either. I'm falling. "Will I die?" I said to myself, until I passed out.

*falling*

*falling*

*falling*