A P P L E's POV

"What?! Are you out of your mind?! Why would you allow a stranger to stay in your house? What if he's a bad person? What if he do something bad on you, huh?" I said on the other line.

"This person doesn't have a shelter to stay in. He needs my help." She replied.

"Don't be such a hero sam, you're just putting yourself to a Damnation." I answered.

"Don't be so rude, he ask for my help in the first place." She replied again.

"T- this is so insane, I can't take it anymore. Go talk to her." I said, and hand the phone to Sunny.

"Sam, apple is right. What if he's really a bad guy? You shouldn't trust someone you never know in the first place." Sunny said.

"Look, I know both of you are just concern about me. Thank you, and I love you so so much. But if he do something bad on me, I can protect myself. No need to worry, okay?" She answered.

"Alright, we love you too." Sunny replied, and hand me the phone after the call.

"She's crazy." I said, I sit on the bed an crossed my arms.

"Totally, but we can't do anything. It's her choice, it's her life. We can't dictate, what she needs to do." She replied.

"I'm just concern." I said.

"I know, and I know she knows. Let's just support her, okay?" She replied, and patted my back.

"Okay," I said, and nods.

"Do you want me to get you a water?" She asked.

"Yes, please." I answered.

"Okay, I'll be back." She said, and head at the kitchen to get some water.

"Kay." I answered, I took a sigh and lie on the bed.