S A M A N T H A's POV

"Eros!" I shouted.

"Let's follow him." I said, and we run towards him.

"Huh? Who's that girl?" Apple asked, as we stopped from running when Eros hugged a girl.

"I think it's her Girlfriend. Look at them, he's kissing her forehead." Sunny answered, I walk towards them while catching my breath.

"Wait!" Apple and Sunny shouted, while following me.

"Eros!" I said, when I reached him. We stopped and freeze, when his friend point his sword on us.

"Oh my god, what's happening?" Apple said.

"Hey, calm down. They're my friend too." Eros said.

"Oh! Hello. My name is Hermes, the messenger of the Gods." He answered, and bow down on us.

"And my name is Athena, the goddess of War." The girl said, and bow down on us too.

"I-i'm Samantha. This is Sunny and Apple." I answered.

"Forgive him, he's just like me. Doesn't know how to communicate with people in this world." Eros said, and smiled.

"Oh, no. It's fine. He's just uh, scaring us to death." I replied, as I chuckled and bend down my head.

"Are you guys hungry?" Sunny said.

"Yes." Hermes and Athena said, while nodding their head.

"So, what are we standing here? Let's eat." I said, and smiled at them as we head to the food store.

"We forgot to buy the paint for the design in my room." Eros whispered.

"Ah, yes. I almost forgot, we'll buy later after we eat okay?" I answered, and smiled at him.

"Okay." He said, and smiled back.

"Well, Pick a food you like to eat now." I said, then we sit in silence waiting for the food. Eros kept messing my hair. Sunny and Apple are looking to each other. Meanwhile, Hermes and Athena still feeling amazed on their surroundings.

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

"Right. Let's end this silence now." I said, as I removed Eros hand.

"Do you guys have a home to rest on?" I asked, while looking at Athena and Hermes.

"Pardon? Are you talking to us?" Hermes said, and widened his eyes.

"Exactly." I said, and nods my head.

"We have a home, but we left it. It's a condominium actually." Athena replied.

"Really? For free?" Sunny asked.

"Nope, we paid it." Hermes replied.

"How much?" Apple asked.

"1 bar of gold." Hermes and Athena replied, while smiling.

"What?! For one night?" Apple shouted, and stand up when she heard their answer.