A T H E N A's POV

"Ow!" I said, when we reach the ground at the garden of the park.

"We did it." He said, while lying on the ground and catching his breath.

"We did it?" I asked, he nod his head.

"We did it! Aaaaaaaah!" I said, and hugged him while laughing.

"Yeah." He answered and chuckles. We both looking at each other, after I hugged him.

"This is so embarassing, what do you think you're doing Athena?" I said to myself.

"Uhm-" I said.

"Let's go find him." I said again, as I get up and start to walk.

"Hey, aren't you gonna help me?" He shouted.

"No." I answered, and smiled while walking. He ran towards me and looked at me.

"Now, what?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just- you're beautiful when your smiling." He replied, and smiled while we're walking.

"That's why I like you." He whispered, and bend down his head while smiling.

"What?" I asked, and looked at him.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Crazy." I said, and we both chuckled.

"How do we find him?" He asked.

"Relaxed. I know what to do." I replied, I walk towards the white dove who get into the bench. My power is fire, and my ability is I can talk to animals. I can understand them either.

"Hey, Mr. My name is Athena, the god of war. I'm here to ask for a favor." I said.

"It's a pleasure for me to help you, my Lord. I heard that you and Lord Hermes are here to find Lord Eros." He said.

"Exactly. But we still didn't memorize this place yet, will you help us to find him?" I replied.

"Yes, my Lord." He answered.

"Thank you." I said, and smiled at him.

"What did he say?" Hermes asked.

"He said, he can help us. And he know we're here to find Eros." I answered.

"Thank you." Hermes said while smiling, and the white dove begins to fly.

"And now, let's find a shelter to rest on." I said, as I starts to walk again.