S A M A N T H A's POV

"Hmm.. it taste good." He said, while chewing and nodding his head.

"Do you like it?" I asked, and smiled at him.

"Yes, of course." He answered.

"Where is your family?" I asked again.

"I don't have a family." He replied.

"What do you mean?" I said, and stopped from eating.

"She abandoned me already." He said, he drink the juice and throw the bone of the chicken at the back.

"Hey!" Said the man, who shouted from the back.

"Sorry, he didn't mean it." I apologized, and smiled at him.

"Why did she abandoned you?" I said, and I drink the juice when I'm done eating.

"Because, I'm a bad god." He said.

"Are you really a god?" I asked.

"Yep. This food is unique, people on our kingdom doesn't sell this food. I will suggest them to cook this sometimes, when I get back there." He said.

"I'm done." He said again.

"Alright, let's go." I said, we come out on the restaurant and walks towards my car.

"What are you looking at? Is there something bothering you?" I said, and looked at him while driving.

"N-nothing." He said, and put his attention on the roadway.

"We're here." I said, I come out on the car to open the door.

"Wow, this is huge." He said.

"Mom and Dad gave it to me before they died. Stay there, gotta change my clothes first." I replied, while I'm climbing upstairs heading to my room.

"What happen to them?" He asked, I stopped from climbing upstairs.

"Car accident. The car loss their break, on the day of their 47th Anniversary. Me and my relatives are expecting them to come home early, because we have a big surprise that was suppose for their anniversary. Grandma and Grandpa was there too. But we didn't expect the unexpected, without even knowing that was their last day on earth.. Grandma and Grandpa took care of me, 'till I decide to live alone when I'm already at the right age. Since they're too old to took care of me, I want them to stay on their house as my relatives will took care of them." I replied, I wiped my tears and head to my room quickly.

"I- I'm sorry-" He said.

"It's fine, just wait there and I'll get you some clothes." I replied, I go and close the door. I lean against the walls, while crying and holding my chest.

[ insert song: 소나기 - I.O.I]

I wiped my tears after, and change my clothes. I remember my ex-boyfriend's left over clothes on the drawer, and I pick it up. I open the door, I was about to hand this clothes to Eros but..

"I heard your crying." He said, he draw near to me as he touch my cheek and wiped my tears. He pulled my hand, and hugged me tight.

"Just let it out, I am here." He said, I burst into tears and hugged him back.