Blister

A young dragonet was studying her mothers' step, every step. Waiting for the right time to make a move on. But this dragonet herself was Princess Blister of the Sandwings, Queen Oasis's daughter herself sister to Burn and Blaze. The smartest out of the three sandwing sisters. This is her story...

She heard all the strange sounds, as she had awakened. She could hear her sister grumbling to herself about some more rivalry. She believed she was already the cleverest dragon ever born. No this wasn't a normal sandwing, this was a princess. She held her talons against her shell. Come out, the world is waiting for you. She could hear her mothers voice from outside. Crack, crack, crack. Her mother let out an unimpressed sigh. Well then, if this is how it is, she will find I'm special and nothing else, she thought furiously. "Burn, what should we call her?" Oasis asked. "Let's call her Blister, she'll be a Blister next to me." Burn grumbled.

Two years after

"Your majesty, please we all are begging to know which daughter will be best to be Queen, after your reign." A loyal and curious subject pleaded. "Shut up," shouted Oasis. "I have been the most powerful dragon of all Pyrrhia, no one will dare challenge me, I would kill them in a heartbeat!" "But your majesty-," The subject cried. "Get out of this palace immediately, or I will have you killed or anyone else who dares to ask." Oasis screeched. Little did Blister know she could be Queen just by killing her Mother, that was the day she found out. I will be a better Queen then Mother because I am the cleverest dragon that ever lived! Blisters thought cried.

There was a new egg in the Royal hatchery. She wanted to crush it. She held her talon against its shell. She was about to puss all her force on it until she thought, she will kill me if I do it, she knows I'm smarter then Burn and Quicksand, she will use it as an excuse to kill me. I will let it live for now.

Burns big wings shifted over, and Burn revealed herself. "Blister, I hate Blaze just like you do let's hatch a little plan to kill her, sound good?" Blister stared at her with her obsidian eyes. What are you playing at? Blister shifted her claws over."Mmm okay, but I'm going to be the one who has the good plan, so put your stupid brain aside, okay?" she replied. Burn shot her a glare. "Fine, brainy one!" she half whisper-shouted.

"Hey, little ones..!" Blister said to some dragonets. They turned their heads and looked at her with fear. "No need to be afraid!" she whispered. "I know you are all good friends with my little sister, may I ask if you can tell her that her crown flew out of her bedroom from the wind, don't tell her I said so or she will think I did it! Could you do those darlings?" she asked in a charming way. One nodded her head, then others slower. "Lovely! Moons, you all look so sweet!" Blister smiled. She flicked her tongue out then walked away. They began to whisper to themselves.

"Blazeee!" One of them yelled as the beautiful Sandwing sashayed over. "Whattt?" She cried ungracefully. "Agave stole your crown!" She reported. Blister tilted her head towards her with confusion, then shrugged it off inside her mind. "What? Who told you THAT!?" Blaze obnoxiously yelled. Then the dragonet pointed to the one next to her. "Parch." Blaze didn't need anymore explaining. "Where did she put it?" She demanded. Blister quickly jumped in pushing away Parch. "Agate has your crown way over in the sand outside the palace, you should quickly go get it before it's too late." Blaze nodded then flew out the window and onto the sand. Perfect. Blister thought. The sand storm is coming soon, very soon."

Then something caught Blisters eye. A dragon with Six Claws racing around the castle frantically. With another dragon rushing behind him. Tch, dragonets. She thought disgusted. But then the Six Claws dragon spotted something. Outside the windows. He flew gracefully out, but as fast as he could. Racing right towards where Blaze went.

No, stop it!! She thought with anger. He opens his mouth talking to Blaze, but Blaze violently yells back, as you can hear her voice. Blaze flew towards the storm. "Guards, close all the windows and doors! The sandstorm is coming!" Blister yelled. The windows  gradually shut, but the last window hadn't been.

Before Blister could close it, Blaze and her saviour burst through.

To be continued