Albatross

A dragon was on the beach playing with two shells imagining them as dragons. Anyone who saw him would have thought he was a normal Seawing, but did anyone wonder what had happened after? Well, can you imagine that dragonet there playing with the shells was Prince Albatross himself, the first Seawing animus? This is the Tale of what happened to him...

He held the shells like they were his only toys, making them seem like they were real dragons. Two dark blue figures swam towards Albatross. Oh, its just Sapphire and Lagoon. I thought it might have been mother. Lagoons not too bad, but Sapphire...she's just too annoying. Albatross thought. "Albatross you swim like a dumb feeble old duck." Lagoon sneered. "Yeah and your teeth are so tiny, also your scales are such an ugly and odd color." Sapphire agreed. Sapphire started pulling on the shells in his webbed talons. Why would she do that? "Give it back its mine!" He shouted. "Oh, is this your precious treasure," Sapphire coed. "Well when I'm Queen everything will be mine, including stupid beach trash like this," she said. Humph, that was super duper mean. Lagoon snickered. I bet the shell will bite her if I told it to. I'll bite her if it doesn't. He felt like there was a special spark in his talons. Something like magic..."Bite her, bite all her talons off!" Albatross screamed at the shells. And then he let go, and Sapphires scream filled the air. Her scream could have flattened the mountains. Lagoons eyes had extreme fear inside them. She dived straight back into the water and swam towards the Island Palace with amazing speed. Sapphire started to scream again and passed out straight after. Three hulking figures were swimming back with alarming speed. Albatross saw both faces. Mother, Father... "Albatross, how did you do it and why did you do it? Wave demanded. (I'm just gonna say Stingray and Wave are both his parents) "Mother, I didn't know how I did it. Please forgive me I didn't mean to I was j-just so angry, it slipped out," he said softly. "You must be punished," Stingray said gravely.

Albatross felt cold. Whatever the punishment it won't be good, Father is hardly ever like this. The healers carried Sapphire away, away from him mainly. "Son, your punishment is," This can't be good. " When Lagoon is Queen you will have to work with her for your whole life." Albatross fell over from the shock. He had to work for Lagoon, worst of all his sister.

Albatross glanced over at Lagoon to meet a wicked smile from his sister. But why, why, why Lagoon? Why can't I work for mother? "Well I hope you enjoy working for me when I'm Queen." she sneered.

A Week Later

"Queen Wave Of The Seawings, I Princess Lagoon challenge you in the name of the Throne Of The Seawing Tribe!" Lagoon cried. There was a shocked silence. Wave roared with fury and despair. "I accept your challenge, but I would have appreciated a challenge like this long after I was fifty." Wave said sadly. Lagoon smirked at her Mother. Lagoon suddenly jumped at her Mother scratching her deep. She blared her light upscales like a blinding flash over and over. She bashed Wave with her tail over and over. Wave cried out. Lagoon clamped her talons around Waves' horns, steering her snout into the ground. Lagoon jumped onto her back slamming her weight all on Wave. Wave went limp. All Seawings stared. Lagoon was in control.

Lagoon-I mean Queen Lagoon turned to Albatross. "Make me something beautiful, something that will keep the tribes staring at us in awe, but they will never get to see it. They can only fawn over something like that." She grinned. This was when Albatross realised, his sister was more cunning then he ever thought.

Guilt wrapped it's thorns around Albatross, squeezing him to the point he could no longer breathe. He let out a deep hiss as tears plunged to the floor, breaking in half. Lagoon sneered at him with pride. She had just made Albatross her pet. Pet.

Lagoon would never have done this if Sapphire was sent away. Sapphire would have never been sent away if it weren't for Albatross.

Years Later

"Now pick up your coconut and tell it to hit me," Albatross commanded. A few of them glanced at the coconut in confusion but picked it up. "Um, how do we do that?" said a purplish dragonet. Haha, she doesn't even know how this works how pathetic Lagoon. "You use your power, if you have any," Albatross replied. "Simply whisper at it and ask it to hit me," he said. "Huh, wouldn't it be better to throw it at you?" she asked. What a stupid dragonet. He laughed. "But you might miss but an enchanted coconut will never miss." The dragonets started whispering at the coconut and each other. Then suddenly a coconut whooshed and hit him square on the head. He picked up the coconut. No way, at least I will have an apprentice, Albatross thoughts whispered."Who did that?" he asked. Pearl started pointing at Fathom. "My brother did it, Fathoms an animus!" she cried.

Another few years passed.

She always is calling me useless and pathetic, oh Fathom is much better then you are Albatross, I don't even need you anymore. Was all that could go through his head. The knife went through her snout. Everyone started screaming. Splash grabbed a spear, but she wasn't quick enough for Albatross's magic knife. The Skywings started screaming. Both of them dropped down dead. He started walking in the gardens. Fathom, Fathom... He heard footsteps behind him. He whirled around, to see Manta."Father, please don't kill my son, please I beg you, Father," Manta begged. "I will kill him. You can't stop me from doing that my, dear," Albatross replied. "Please, let Fathom live. "Manta cried. Before she could finish the knife went through Reef and herself. You killed your own daughter. Maybe I will let Grandson live. He only just passed by pearl with scratches and blood pouring out of her. Did he kill her? He stepped lightly near the boats, carefully but slowly. "Grandson, hiding like a useless hermit crab, pathetic." he hissed. "You know I could kill you far away but I don't want to, I want to see your face as you die," he said. "Every chance she got- I don't really need you anymore. Perhaps Fathom will be better at this then you are. You're so expendable now I have a replacement. What a pathetic creature you are little brother, with your tiny teeth and oddly colored scales. Fathom is much more presentable then you are." he hissed. The boats blasted off and Indigo the purplish dragonet jumped out and started strangling him. "Spears kill my Grandfather." Fathom shouted. "No, spears-" There was a roar of pain he collapsed against the floor all of his life drifting away from him. At last, you could call him dead.

Someone was calling him. Someone who wanted to change the world. Darkstalker had made his Spirit rise again. Darkstalker called him to scare all of the seawing tribe. He could do that. He glanced at five dragonets near a small campsite. One of them was royal. Albatross smiled, revenge was closer then ever...

He hissed, around the dragonets. The youngest shrieked, and jumped up. "Hey, Cod, what's up, buddy?" Said one of Fathoms ancestors. "I-I heard someone hiss at me!" Cod cried. Finn put his wing around him. "It's okay Cod, there is no one here."
Then Albatross sprinted in front of Finn going through him. Finn screamed as loud as Lagoon and Sapphire, when he snapped her talons off.

Cod cried out in alarm. "Stop it, you meanie! You sea cucumber, you-" Beford Cod could finish his sentence Albatross hissed at him, creating a large ear killing scream. Cod dropped to the ground whimpering.

The other dragonets started screaming, running for their lives. Albatross couldn't hurt them, but he had made it seem like it.
To be continued