Morrowseer

Can you believe the dragon on the rocks over there, is Morrowseer himself? The father of Moonwatcher and husband of Secretkeeper. This is his story now. This is his time to shine once again!

Darkness was everywhere he looked. A strange orange glow came through as he pushed the weirdly hot surface. Gasps were let out as he stole all the heat and light as he raised his head. He frowned as he saw the horribly unhealthy black dragons. He turned around to see another hatching happening. He saw the beautiful little black dragon raise her neck. Then he knew immediately that she was his...

"We need more seers to make us more superior compared to the other stupid tribes!" shouted an annoying Nightwing. "But mindreaders are way cooler." argued another. (This argument went on with so many dragons that Morrowseer had lost count of how many dragons were arguing). He glanced around to see the newly hatched dragonet. She was nowhere to be found. Where is she, he thought furiously. "We need more seers, his name shall be Morrowseer from now on, no protesting." said a dragon who radiated power. "But your Majesty-" "No protesting." the Queen said dangerously quiet. "His name will be Morrowseer, from now on."

"Alright class, we have mind reading and seer class today. Mind reading is obviously harder. So we will start with that." The teacher grumbled.
To be continued....