Chapter Six

Today went well. When I went to A.P. science, I was nervous. Mr.Carter asked if I was feeling well I said yes and he have me yesterday's work.

I went to my seat and Ray was already in his seat, I thought to myself,' you'll be fine it's not a big deal, it's just a boy.'

"Hi," he said

"Hey," I replied

"Did you get your homework." he asked

"Um, yeah," I said, "it seems like I haven't been here in a while because I got so much home work."

He laughed....wait he laughed??!! I was surprised I sat in my seat stunned. Out of curiousity and stupidity I asked, "do you have a girlfriend

"No," he laughed then winked

WINKED. I don't know what he trying to tell me. I'm a really surprised now because no one has ever been this nice to me. Maybe we will be could friends and maybe even closer, like dating.

During science I could feel his eyes watching me and when I would look at him he would look away. I think I like ray but, I think he probably just wants to be my friend.

~time lapse~

After science ray walked out with me while we were going to our buses he said,

"Do you want to do something this weekend."

I said, "like what" trying to hold in my excitement.

He replied,"i don't know mini golf, movies, dinner."

"Yeah sure," I said, "how bout dinner and movies."

"Okay," he laughed, "I will pick you up at eight on Friday night, what's you're phone number."

After I tell him my phone number we both go to our buses. when I get home I throw my book bag on the couch and shout, "MOM"

"WHAT," she shouts back.

"COME HERE," I say really loud and excited, "I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU."

"COMING," she shouts

When she gets down stairs I tell her the good news...