Chapter Ten

A/N: SO IM SORRY THAT I DONT KEEP UP WITH MY STORY IM NOT VERY GOOD AT THAT SO DONT EXPECT UPDATES FREQUENTLY...SORRY☺️

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

So while Ray and I were riding in the car he told me that I looked beautiful. I blushed and said,"thanks"

He put his hand on my they and I shifted my weight a little, he noticed my uncomfortable and remove his hand, "sorry," he said

"It's okay," I said and put his hand back on my thigh,"how long till we get there," I said.

"About forty-five minutes, why?" he said with a smirk , "are you getting bored of me or something?"

"No, I laughed, "I love spending time with you babe."

"Okay well that makes me feel better, I love you," he said smiling."

"I love you too."

I ended up falling asleep sometime on the way there. I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder, "we're here," Ray says.

I looked up and smiled, "okay."

I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out I got my backpack out of the backseat and we walked to the front entrance. We hand them our tickets then go inside.

After we got our bathing suits we rode some rides and we had a lot of fun and them we left.

"Thank you for taking me to the water park I really enjoyed it," I said.

"You know what I really enjoyed," he smirked.

"What?" I said trying to hd back my smile.

"Watching you in your bathing suit."

"Stop you perve," I said laughing while I hit his arm.

"Only stating the truth."

"Your disgusting," I say, "just don't look throughout window tonight."

"No promises," he says while wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, "bye, I love you."

"I love you too," he said into our kiss.

I shut the door and let out a breath. I just love him so much. I go upstairs and change then go to bed.

I woke up to a pounding sound coming from downstairs. I turned and looked at the clock, it's two in the morning. Who would be at my door at two in the morning.

I go downstairs and open the door to see Vince standing there. Vince goes to my school and he's never said a word to me I wonder what hes doing here?

"What do u want," I say.

"You."

I immediately saw the look on his face. I turned to run away but he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, "where do you think you're goin' cutie."

I start crying as he takes me upstairs ad throws me on my bed.

Unfortunately my parents weren't home they went on a trip and took my little brother with them. They asked me if I wanted to go I said no, I now regret that decision.

As Vince starts to get undress I see the door open...Ray.

----------------

AN: SO IM SORRY I DID THIS TO YOU BUT THIS STORY WAS JUST TOO HAPPY I MEAN SOMETHING SAD HAS TO HAPPEN IN EVERY STORY, RIGHT. WELL ILY GUYS HOPE UR ENJOYING THE BOOK BYE

😘😘- Caroline