Chapter Eleven

AN: SO I'VE JUST DECIDED THAT WHOEVER'S READING THIS JUST SHOULD JUST NOT EXPECT ME TO KEEP UPDATING BUT I WILL STILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN LOL I LOVE WRITING THIS STORY BUT, IT'S MY EIGHTH GRADE YEAR AND I'VE JUST HAD SO MUCH GOING ON I'M SORRY 😄😄😘😘 NOW ONTO THE STORY....•_• •_• and I forgot to mention that Ray lives next door to her and that he heard her screams so that's how he got into the house 😊

•-------•-------•-------•-----•-----•

As Ray beats up Vince I get up and just go to the corner and start rocking. I can even cry right now I'm so shocked.

Vince is eventually knocked out cold. Ray comes over to me and tries to comfort me and I can't even hear him everything seems to be drowning right now. I can't hear or feel I'm just empty.

I feel so disgusting and violated I just want to die.

Eventually Ray is screaming at me and I come back into reality. I don't know when the tears start but they do.

"Just answer me!" I hear his voice.

"What do you want me to say Ray huh, that I almost just got f-ing raped because you already know that," I sob.

"I know, shit, I know I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"Just go," I scream, "and take him with you I don't want to see you anymore."

"I'm sorry can't you see that," he's crying now.

"I said go!"

"But I'm only trying I help you."

"JUST GO!!!"

"You know what fine," he throws his hands in the air, "fine but you always get everything you want so why not?"

Ray picks up Vince and throws him carelessly over his shoulder and stalks out of my bedroom.

I hear his sniffling allt he way out of my house and then the door slams.

I just sit there crying and wondering why this happened to me.

I eventually get up and go to bed and end up falling asleep.

----------time-----lapse----------

The images of what happened keep replaying in my mind and I wake up screaming covered in sweat. Why can this just stop.

I looked over at the clock 6:30. Well I might as well get up and get ready for school. I put on every thing with the word sweats in front of it and put on my makeup then put my hair in a messy bun.

I go downstairs thinking of getting food though I know I don't have an appetite, I end up not eating. As I go outside to get in my car, I see Ray just about to get into his car. Our eyes lock and sympathy flashes I'm his eyes before he blinks it away into an emotionless look.

I can't take it but I have to. When I get to school very one looks at me. As I pass people I hear their whispers, 'slut, whore, tramp' I guess news gets around fast I'm the new school slut.

My whole day is hell and I just want it to end. when I get home I go into the bathroom. I feel the hot tears come as I sit there wondering if this was my fault.

After a while I hear the front door open. Oh crap who is it? My parents aren't suppose to be back till Friday and it's Monday.

I hear a knock on the bathroom, "Lacey are you in there babe."

Ray?, "go away I don't want to see you."

"Please unlock this door."

I don't have any other choice so I do. Ray comes in and hugs me, "I'm sorry I don't know what I was doing last night I shouldn't have left you."

I just keep sobbing as he cradles my body. I don't know how long it is till he picks me up and takes me to my bed. we both lay down and I fall asleep.

-----time lapse-----

I don't know what time it is but I wake up sobbing covered in sweat.

"Lacey," I hear Ray call, "are you alright."

"Yeah it was just a nightmare," I say sobbing into his shirt.

"Well why don't you go back to sleep I will keep you safe, I love you."

"I love you too, Ray."