My last Client

Harry POV

Its been a couple of days and I'm still thinking about the same thing. HER. This stranger who i don't even know. I thought i would be over it by now but she haunts my dreams. Her eyes filed with pain haunt me at night. I needed to help her it was the only way i could get over this. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey haz. Umm your leaving soon right" Lou asked all suspiciously.

"Yep" i said starring at him confused as he walked out of my room.

Somethings going on with him and i really wanted to know what was going on. Yesterday he saw El and i know it broke him. It was weird finding him crying on some girls shoulder. Destiny i think her name was. She was very beautiful i wonder how they met. I wonder if he liked her. Anyways i was off to find this girl. Maybe ill check at that motel by that alley i met her in.

Jasmine's POV

The day was here. Today would be my last day. Today would be the last day of emotionless sex. The last day of this crappy life after today i would fix my life. I made sure i tightened the laces on my inner thigh. I was wearing this sexy undergarment. I was actually excited today not for the sex i was about to have but because it would probably be my last. I made my way out the door and towards the fancy apartment complex my client was waiting for me at.

Louis POV

Why was i so nervous my gosh she was just a bloody prostitute for gods sake. That didn't stop my heart from beating 3 times faster. I think it was just the fact that i could get caught with a prostitute. What would the boys think of me. Destiny. She ran through my mind at the moment. What would she think of me if she knew i was sleeping with prostitutes. Would she ever like a guy like that? Why was i even thinking about her she was just some girl who annoyed me. I waited patiently until i heard the doorbell ring. Running down the stairs i opened the door to reveal a beautiful girl with an amazing smile.

Jasmine's POV

I starred at the brown haired boy in front of me as he grinned looking me up and down. I all of a sudden got very nervous. Who was this guy. Why did i have to come up through the second elevator. Whatever i thought as i pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and followed him up the stairs. Once he closed the door behind him he smiled at me akwardly.

"Um so this is only my second time doing this" he grinned

"Oh its okay baby i can take control" i smiled shyly.

"Umm okay do you mind if we talk for a little bit before we start" he asked. He moved closer to me and took a seat on the bed

I was a little confused. Didn't he want a prositute. Someone to fuck thats all. Why did he want to talk for.

"Sure" i shrugged.

"So whats your name sweetheart" he asked patting the spot next to him on the bed.

I hesitantly walked over and sat down. I was so confused on why he wanted to know my name but i mean would it hurt to tell him? I would never see him again after tonight.

"Umm I'm jasmine" i smile shyly at him.

"Well jasmine I'm Louis" he grins up at me. "How old are you" he continues.

"21"

"Oh I'm 22." He looked at his feet. "Can i ask you something"

I nodded my head.

"Well why are you a prostitute" he asked. I froze in my place. Why did he care.

He realized how firm my body got that he whispered "I'm sorry"

"Its fine really today might be my last day doing this so how about we just get to this" i said a little angrily.

I quickly pushed him back onto the bed as he looked at me with sympathy.

This boy i barely knew felt sorry for me. I quickly got on top of him and the bulge in his jeans grew. I took his shirt off as he bit his lip.

"Louis " i whispered suductivly. "Take my clothes of baby"

He nodded quickly obeying. Gently he stripped me of my clothes leaving me in my lingerie.

He grabbed my waist as he pulled me closer to him on his lap . Our body's not leaving any space between us. His bulge gently in between my underwear. Even with his pants on you could feel the hardness. He looked desperate to continue but paused just as the door flew open revealing a curly haired boy who stood their with shock in his features.

A/N umm so should i keep going? Haha no really guys what do you think? Please comment and vote loves. ❤️ i know its short but ill write longer ones when i start getting comments and votes pleaseeee.