Fine

Jasmine POV

I stood frozen starring at the t.v screen in front of me wanting so bad to hear what the reporters were saying about the infamous  Harry Styles.  The next set of pictures where of harry with a few other guys. I instantly noticed louis the guy who paid me for sex. He had this care free smile to him in the picture nothing like the way he smiled  when I met him. Now the smile seemed forced, not real which caught my attention. The other men in the picture were just as attractive as Harry and Louis. There was a dark haired boy who had these god like features , a blonde boy with an amazing contagious smile and another brown haired boy with these amazing eyes. I looked at the picture in front of me , they were a boy band. This boy who paid me for sex and the other boy who's green eyes are stuck in my head where both in one of the biggest boy bands right now .

"excuse me" i heard as i felt a bump on my shoulder as a guy with a hood and sunglasses on looked up.

"jasmine " i heard him say. I looked at the boy confused "its me louis" he spoke again.

"oh hi" i stated a little embarrassed  at the fact that he just caught me staring at a picture of him and his boy band.

" Oh so now you know who we are" he pointed at the screen behind me.

"yeah but don't worry i wont tell anyone" i stated a little annoyed as i started to walk away. Why was i even talking to him its not like we were friends.

I started walking  but felt his presence still behind me.  I turned quickly on my tip toe and his body collided into me. This was the first time a human body collided with mine and it wasn't for sex. Sometimes i wondered what real physical contact was .

"why are you following me louis"

"uhm.. its a dangerous street. I just wanted to make sure you got back to the motel"

I stared at him confused. Why did he care.

"Why are you even here" 

"Well i came to walk with harry to the motel"

What?

Louis saw my confused expression which made him a little nervous.

"He's sitting in front of your door . He's really sorry Jasmine. "

"i really don't want hear this"

"I know you don't really know us but we both didn't mean to hurt you. i swear and harry well he's been really torn up about judging you and all of this and he's -- "

"ugh" i sighed and started to walk away. I didn't care about harry or louis and i knew they didn't care about me so why would i waste my time?  I was angry at Louis for thinking that apologizing would make things different . At the end of the day i was still a prostitute and being as famous as they were they would never be friends with a prostitute.

" wait jasmine please" he said as he grabbed my arm.

I couldn't help but turn around when i heard his voice almost crack.  Maybe Louis needed my company.

"Please just let me buy you a cup of coffee. We can talk for a bit " he smiled a sad smile at me.

I cant believe i was actually considering it. This was one of my clients. A famous singer. I wasn't really good at letting people in  but something told me Louis really needed someone to talk to.

"Fine" i sighed as i followed his direction down the street.

Hello guys. So the chapters are just really short cause i feel like no one is reading since no one is commenting or voting.  Please i promise i will have longer better chapters if you guys would just talk to me. Pretty Please.